DOES CHASE CHECK YOUR CREDIT IN BACKROUD CHECK?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

drea45 in Long Beach, California

99 months ago

I have "unoffically" landed a position as a personal banker at Chase. I've passed everything so far and all that is left is a backround check. I will pass a criminal backround check with flying colors, my concern is a Credit Check. Do they check your credit?

Reply

Mike in Indianapolis, Indiana

98 months ago

Yes they will check your credit. However they cannot not hire you due to low or poor credit. That would be discriminating. You can always call H.R and ask the quetion. They don't have to tell you if you don't ask. Good Luck!!!!!!

Reply

Mike in Indianapolis, Indiana

98 months ago

Yes they will check your credit. However they cannot not hire you due to low or poor credit. That would be discriminating. You can always call H.R and ask the question. They don't have to tell you if you don't ask. Good Luck!!!!!!

Reply

Drea45 in Long Beach, California

98 months ago

I landed the job, EVEN owing Chase money! I would not suggest putting yourself in the position I put myself in. The past 2 weeks were litterally hell waiting for a call back from the onboarding team! Moral of my story, pay your bills, ON TIME!!

Reply

J1984 in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

Drea45 in Long Beach, California said: I landed the job, EVEN owing Chase money! I would not suggest putting yourself in the position I put myself in. The past 2 weeks were litterally hell waiting for a call back from the onboarding team! Moral of my story, pay your bills, ON TIME!!

Is the pay good for this position?

Reply

J1984 in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

Drea45 in Long Beach, California said: I landed the job, EVEN owing Chase money! I would not suggest putting yourself in the position I put myself in. The past 2 weeks were litterally hell waiting for a call back from the onboarding team! Moral of my story, pay your bills, ON TIME!!

Is the pay good for this position?

Reply

stephanie in Palmdale, California

82 months ago

Drea

Reply

stephanie in Palmdale, California

82 months ago

Drea, same situation for me. I do not have the best credit and owe money to chase. Was just given the offer today and starting backgrouond process tomorrow. I have a clean background but did they tell you you owed them money when they let you know about the credit check?

Reply

malik in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

82 months ago

Stephanie, i have same situation my case is am also in background check. Have u heard from the on boadring team?

Reply

stephanie in Palmdale, California

82 months ago

Yes I cleared the background yesterday they didn't mention anything about credit luckily. I have credit cards still in collection so they must not have checked. Just waiting for drug test results now. I know I was stressed about the credit check I called the onboarding department and they seemed like the credit wasn't a deciding factor. I would call them for your own piece of mind & they send you email updates every 2days...good luck hope this helps ;)

Reply

JOHNNY in Woodbridge, New Jersey

81 months ago

stephanie in Palmdale, California said: Yes I cleared the background yesterday they didn't mention anything about credit luckily. I have credit cards still in collection so they must not have checked. Just waiting for drug test results now. I know I was stressed about the credit check I called the onboarding department and they seemed like the credit wasn't a deciding factor. I would call them for your own piece of mind & they send you email updates every 2days...good luck hope this helps ;)

SO WHAT HAPPEN? ARE YOU WORKING THERE??

Reply

amallen in Columbus, Ohio

40 months ago

Do they require you to have one of their bank accounts?

Reply

Steph f in Minnesota

21 months ago

I was offered a job as a mortgage loan processor & passed all parts of the background check except the credit check so my offer of employment was rescinded. There are 11 states where it is illegal to do this. Cali, il, nevada & a few others have a law against this because it disproportionately affects low income families. It sucks that I couldnt get the job.

Reply

Slloyd911 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

21 months ago

Hey what did they say was on your credit?

Steph f in Minnesota said: I was offered a job as a mortgage loan processor & passed all parts of the background check except the credit check so my offer of employment was rescinded. There are 11 states where it is illegal to do this. Cali, il, nevada & a few others have a law against this because it disproportionately affects low income families. It sucks that I couldnt get the job.

Reply

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.