Physical Therapist Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (271) - Start a Discussion

Carlos in Winter Garden, Florida

Updated 100 months ago

FOREIGN LOOKING FOR A FT/PT JOB - 4 Replies

Greetings, my name is Carlos and I'm looking for a Physical Therapist job nearby Winter Garden, Florida. I already have my 4 year degree back in my...

GKoller in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 100 months ago

Foreign educated PT with Green Card - 1 Reply

I'm a foreign grad and has a green card already. Was wondering what's the process for me to take the NPTE?

eugene in Lynbrook, New York

Updated 101 months ago

Physical Therapists needed in Houston - 2 Replies

Hello everyone. My firm is recruiting licensed PTs for a Locum Tenens (contract) position with the VA Medical Center in Houston. You do not have...

susmitam06@*****.*** in Jersey City, New Jersey

Physical Therapy (Limited Permit) in New York

Hi, Could you please help me to get any reference/contact for a job in New York with physical Therapy (Limited Permit)license? Appreciate your...

steve in Inglewood, California

Updated 101 months ago

Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant ? - 2 Replies

I am 49 and thinking about changing a major from nursing to physical therapy asst or physical therapist. Concerned about my age and strength, I am...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 103 months ago

PTLA looking for a position in San Francisco bay area - 1 Reply

Hi, I am a foreign trained PT with a bachelor degree from Israel and over a year of work experience .I recently passed the NPTE and the law exam. I...

sam in Los Angeles, California

eligibility status

I got my NY eligibility to take the PT exam way back in 2007..then I'm planning to take the exam this year(2010)..Am I still eligible to take the...

Dennis in Quezon City, Philippines

Filipino physical therapist moving to Stanmore UK--What are the requirements to start working

I am moving with my wife who is a nurse, I am registered PT here in the Philippines and I would like to know how will I be able to start practicing...

Brooke in Manchester, Tennessee

Updated 103 months ago

Traveling physical therapy - 1 Reply

What do you all think of a new grad accepting a traveling physical therapist position.

Denisemo in Kent, United Kingdom

Updated 103 months ago

California Licensed P.T. looking for H1 Sponsorship - 2 Replies

Hi, I am Foreign trained P.T. and have finished all the requirements of California P.T. license (Supervised work, NPTE, law exam etc.) Board...

Leadingdaway in Orlando, Florida

Updated 103 months ago

Aspiring PTA Advice. - 1 Reply

Hello all, I am doing some research on becoming a PTA. Now before I jump in and pursue the academic program, I wanted some hands-on experience. I am...

CO bound in Alvin, Texas

Updated 104 months ago

PT job market in Colorado - 1 Reply

I am specialized in Outpatient Orthopedics looking to move to Metro Denver area. I will very much appreciate comments regarding PT job market in this...

Staff by Bridge in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 104 months ago

Q: Foreign PT wanting to work in USA - 1 Reply

I'm a philippine PT graduate batch 2009. I want to know more how to work in USA. Do i need to have a master's degree? And is University of Santo...

PTseeker in Birmingham, Alabama

Physical Therapist

Does anyone know of a Physical Therapist Licensed in the state of Alabama looking for a position with a great company? Please contact Shea at...

debra in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Updated 105 months ago

PTA and COTA positions available nationwide (not contract or travel) - 1 Reply

I have full time openings for PTAs and COTAs throughout the United States. These are all full time, not contract or travel, positions. The positions...

shi09 in Guelph, Ontario

Updated 106 months ago

h1b sponsorship - 1 Reply

hi, I have just cleared my NPTE and I have michigan licence.I need somebody to sponsor me for HIB visa for current year.Please contact me on...

ragini sharma in Delhi, India

looking forward to work in england

hi..i hav done physiotherapy from rajiv gandhi university,bangalore..completed in the year 2008..worked in charitable hospital,delhi..lookin forward...

sarah in West Bend, Wisconsin

Updated 106 months ago

School based therapy. - 1 Reply

I am considering a part time job as a school based physical therapist. My job duties would basically going into the school once a month for half or...

Jonathan Dinh in Fremont, California

Updated 106 months ago

How difficult is it to get accepted into a PT program? Is GPA the overall deciding factor? - 1 Reply

Hi, I am interested in becoming a physical therapist but don't know much about how to go about it. According to the APTA website, there is only one...

Friend

Updated 107 months ago

Starting Salaries of Physiotherapist in U.S. - 1 Reply

Hi, Just curious as to the average starting salary of a Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist)in the United States? Particularly New York...

Sandhya B

Aspiring licencee query- Need for extra credits ?

Hi! I am preparing to appear for the licence exam for NY.I have done my Bachelors in Physiotherapy (4 and half years) and Masters in Cardiovascular...

Jsb3jam in Laguna Niguel, California

Updated 110 months ago

I am hiring for a full time PT... Great pay!... - 1 Reply

I am currently hiring for a Physical Therapist in Orange County Ca. It is a medium outpatient facility and great growth potential. Please feel free...

Jsb3jam in Laguna Niguel, California

Updated 110 months ago

looking for a PT job in the San Diego area (North county) - 1 Reply

I'm a foreign trained PT from Canada looking for a job as a PTLA. I already passed the NPTE. I am schedule to take the CLE soon. Already have a...

Brandee H in Cottonwood, Arizona

Updated 113 months ago

Physical Therapists - 3 Replies

I am looking for talented Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists for a brand new facility in Dallas, Texas.

NursesPro in Tomball, Texas

Several Physical Therapist Jobs Currently Available!

NursesPro is not just for nurses! We have several Physical Therapist positions; both travel and perm placement currently available in the following...

Jennifer_C in Orlando, Florida

Physical Therapist Job Openings in CA, AZ, WA, and OR

Alegiant Services has a number of job openings for Physical Therapists in California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, and many other parts of the...

pobo in Phoenix, Arizona

We have a need for Physical Therapists in Phoenix and Peoria, Arizona. $2000 signon bonus.

I currently have a couple of openings for physical therapists in a hospital setting in Arizona. We are offering a $2000 dollar sign n bonus for...

Jeannine Wyatt in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Need PTs in Lawrence, Kansas!

Still looking for RPTs who want to live and work in Lawrence, Kansas. Great opportunity with a fifteen year old, progressive rehab firm. Company...

CORF in Winnetka, California

PT Needed in San Fernando Valley

Hello All - Professional PT needed in the SFV. Working with an outpatient pulmonary facility. Hours will be part-time (2-3 days a week). To be...

Physical Therapy fanatic in Örebro, Sweden

Updated 115 months ago

foreign trained american citizen looking to move back home - 1 Reply

I am a licensed physical therapist in Sweden, graduated June 2007. I have acquired a little work experience, but the work market here is extremely...

Medi Stat Recruiters, Inc. in Burke, Virginia

PT/OT NEEDED FOR THE DALLAS/FT WORTH VICINITY

Medi Stat Recruiters, Inc. is looking for any Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist that are ready for a change. Unlike other recruiters,...

sinae leokum in Ellicott City, Maryland

Physical Therapist Positions in MD, VA and DC - great salary and benefits!!

Career Placements, Inc is a 100% permanent placement agency that specializes in sales, management, administrative and accounting positions. We are...

American Therapy Jobs in Old Bridge, New Jersey

EMPLOYERS: DO YOU SPONSOR FOREIGN-TRAINED THERAPISTS?

Employers: Do you sponsor foreign-trained therapists (PTs, PTAs, OTs, COTAs, SLPs)? If yes, please click the link to post jobs absolutely FREE in...

Stella in Mount Hope, West Virginia

Clinic practicing under a Postural Restoration Institute Paradigm looking to hire a PT

PT owned out-patient clinic in Oak Hill, West Virginia looking to hire a Physical Therapist for our busy and dynamic clinic. We are located near...

byoung@*****.*** in Franklin, Tennessee

Physical Therapist needed for home health Murfreesboro TN

Nursing Resource Solutions seeking Registered Physical Therapist in Robertson county and surrounding counties. Pay per visit and mileage...

Angel77 in London, United Kingdom

PT needing Cap Exempt Visa for NY or NJ

I am a Physical therapist based in London with several years of experience especially in an out-patient setting. I hold a NY license & Visa screen...

Mandy Clive in Mesa, Arizona

Updated 116 months ago

job confusions - 1 Reply

Which is better directly calling the physical therapy setups to hire you or going through recruiting agencies?Is there anything that can help me fast...

Dan in Orlando, Florida

Updated 116 months ago

How to find Physical Therapist Jobs - 2 Replies

How to find Physical Therapist Jobs My intention is to keep you posted online stuffs related to PT jobs. Career opportunities for physical...

Jean m in Dumont, New Jersey

Physical Therapist wanted in NJ

We are looking to hire a PT starting in June

cassandra in Bombay, India

LOOKING FOR PT'S & PTA'S IN MICHIGAN

We are expanding, and we are looking to hire PT'S AND PTA'S in Michigan. If you are seeking employment, you may email us at biakathysevilla@hotmail.c...

Christophe Oliveira in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

PT, PTA and CHT positions available in a state of the art multidisciplinary practice in Lodi, New Jersey

We are looking for full-time nj licensed PT, PTA and CHT employee's to work in a state of the art Multidisciplinary practice consisting of board...

BACK DR in MADISON, West Virginia

Updated 116 months ago

Need PT to work part/full time - 1 Reply

We are looking for PT who is willing to bill under his/her license and work in MD/DC practice in LA mid-wilshire area. Light work load with great...

EER in Tulsa, Oklahoma

SEEKING EXPERIENCED PT & PTA

We are looking for PT & PTA professionals nationwide- all 50 states! If intrested in more details please email me and I will send you an...

Jennifer in Orlando, Florida

Full time contract jobs and permanent positions available

Alegiant Services has many full time contract jobs available for experienced physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. Jobs are...

Gary in Cleveland, Ohio

question about starting up in Physical Therapy

I am looking into physical therapy school since being laid off as a radiographer. I'm 24 and since that's hopefully not too old to go back to school...

Cali_PT in New York, New York

NJ License

Hi am a foreign trained PT(india - graduated '96) licensed in Michigan and California and recently moved to NY ... can anyone give me guidance on...

EER in Tulsa, Oklahoma

IMMEDIATE PT NEED IN SOUTHERN OK

I have an immediate need for a PT in southern OK. You choose length of contract: 4, 6, 8, 13-weeks. Full time with medical benefits and housing...

Jennifer_C in Orlando, Florida

Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant positions available

Alegiant Services has many full time contract jobs available for experienced physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. Jobs are...

Kevin Grundig in Middletown, New York

Several NJ Licensed Physical Therapists Needed For Bergen NJ Client

I am the President of GSI Professional Staffing & Consulting and we are currently hiring Physical Therapsists for our NJ client. Must have NJ...

bharathi in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Physical therapist jobs all over US

Introducing VETEC healthcare inc. We currently have job openings for physical therapists all over US.Physical therapists who are intrested can...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.