Permanent Resident PT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Shraddha Bhatia in Jamaica, New York

69 months ago

Hi I am a permanent resident and have a New York state license. I did a post-professional (not transitional) DPT and I want to apply to other states for licensure. Georgia state board said that I wouldn't need anything but my transcripts from DPT to get the GA license. But I'm not sure if I need to get my FCCPT eval for other states? Can anybody help me with this?


» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.