regarding preparation of npte exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (31)

vprk in Westborough, Massachusetts

108 months ago

hi,
no need to clear toefl,before applying for credential evaluation for newyork.
first apply to fccpt.org for credential evaluation.
for massachussets,clearing toefl is mandatory before applying to fccpt

red in Quezon, Philippines

104 months ago

do i need to pass the toefl first before applying for licensure exam for new jersey?

renu in Mundelein, Illinois

103 months ago

Hi,I have applied for fccpt for credential evaluation for Newyork..
How long it takes for NYSED to give the final report once my file is forwarded by fccpt to Nysed
Please help me out..
Thanks

azblair in Alpharetta, Georgia

103 months ago

I need guidance for NPTE exam? I am a foreign graduate. Please help?

antani in River Falls, Wisconsin

99 months ago

Hi everybody!! I am preparing for the NPTE, I already went through the O'Sullivan book and I am on the Giles right now. I already tried the O'Sullivan tests but my average stays around 60%.
I noticed the question in the O'Sullivan are different than in th Giles (somehow more complicated). Which test is closer to the actual NPTE?

Rob in Sydney, Australia

99 months ago

Is there anyone from Australian who has done NPTE or intending to sit the exam?

EPTC in San Diego, California

98 months ago

Rob in Sydney, Australia said: Is there anyone from Australian who has done NPTE or intending to sit the exam?

Hi Rob! I noticed you are from Sydney Australia and are interested in getting in touch with you. We currently operate in EL Centro California and have posted a position on this site indeed.com under Licensed Physical Therapist, El Centro, California. There you will find our contact information. The facility name is Elite Physical Therapy Center and contact information such as email and phone number is there.

Claudia in Santiago, Chile

95 months ago

Hi, i'm preparing for the TOEFL now... and I'm considering applying for a job as PT in the US or Canada. I know that I have to take the NPTE in the US,
but i'm not sure if there another test for Canada ... or if there an exam for each state (like I read there's one for NY).
Thanks!

ron in Schenectady, New York

95 months ago

rucha in New York, New York said: Hi Dear,
I am graduate PT from india.
I have quick question, can u tell me is it nesessory to clear toefl before applying 4 NEW YORK credential? and do you have any idea about massachusetts.
plz reply me am very confused about this

Hi, hospital in Upstate NY is looking for a NY State Licensed PT for a full time job opening. Hospital is willing to sponsor for an H1B working visa that will lead to a green card. If you're interested or anyone you know, please send resume to rfortes@gvrfglobal.com.

95 months ago

azblair in Alpharetta, Georgia said: I need guidance for NPTE exam? I am a foreign graduate. Please help?

Hi, hospital in Upstate NY is looking for a NY State Licensed PT for a full time job opening. Hospital is willing to sponsor for an H1B working visa that will lead to a green card. If you're interested or anyone you know, please send resume to rfortes@gvrfglobal.com.

95 months ago

antani in River Falls, Wisconsin said: Hi everybody!! I am preparing for the NPTE, I already went through the O'Sullivan book and I am on the Giles right now. I already tried the O'Sullivan tests but my average stays around 60%.
I noticed the question in the O'Sullivan are different than in th Giles (somehow more complicated). Which test is closer to the actual NPTE?

95 months ago

vprk in Westborough, Massachusetts said: hi,
i'm a post graduate PT from india.
i've applied for newyork credential evaluation through fccpt.
meanwhile i'm interested in preparing for npte exam.
could anyone having materials regarding this share it with me?
npte exam preparation books etc.

95 months ago

shah in Chicago, Illinois

93 months ago

renu in Mundelein, Illinois said: Hi,I have applied for fccpt for credential evaluation for Newyork..
How long it takes for NYSED to give the final report once my file is forwarded by fccpt to Nysed
Please help me out..
Thanks

hi. I am shreya. i also applied for credential and now i try to collet a meterial for exam I am also live in illinois.

ADG in Barrie, Ontario

92 months ago

I would like some help in finding an agency for New York or New Jersey. I am currently in Ontario, Canada and I don't hold a license from my country. Does one need to have a foreign license first in order to be able to apply? An agency in NJ needs one. Please help. thanks.

belinda Baker in Denver, Colorado

90 months ago

Hi, i have a nice living in the Rep. of Panama and would like to find out what are the requirements needed to have her physical therapy licensed from panama converted to a license in Colorado? Does she needs a green card? what about the TOEFL and the NPTE test? or dose she needs to re-do everything here in Colorado? Thanks.

SD in Orlando, Florida

90 months ago

Hi,

I am preparing for NPTE licensure exam and looking for study partner.If any one is interested please mail me...

physioindia in Pune, India

86 months ago

Hi,I am from India and cleared my credentials for New York state I had reg for NPTE exam, but my visit visa got rejected. Will i be able to get job on temporary visa and how should I proceed for it

shikha in Delhi, India

86 months ago

y was it denied??? what reason did thy give u?

s.k in Herndon, Virginia

86 months ago

Hi,

I have done my Bachelors in Physiotherapy from India and want to give NPTE. I researched online about the requirements but couldnt find clear steps that I need to take inorder to be eligible for the exam. From what I have read/heard, I need to get my credentials evaluated from FCCPT but Bachelors from India doesnt suffice their credit requirements. Do I have to take more courses in US?

Thanks in advance.

physioindia in Pune, India said: Hi,I am from India and cleared my credentials for New York state I had reg for NPTE exam, but my visit visa got rejected. Will i be able to get job on temporary visa and how should I proceed for it

dpka in Mumbai, India

81 months ago

SD in Orlando, Florida said: Hi,

I am preparing for NPTE licensure exam and looking for study partner.If any one is interested please mail me...

so m i preparin for the exam ..

Richa in Katy, Texas

70 months ago

hii. i just moved to houston and preparing for NPTE licensure exam. need help and advice.

pooh in Windsor, Connecticut

70 months ago

Richa in Katy, Texas said: hii. i just moved to houston and preparing for NPTE licensure exam. need help and advice.

hey richa do u want study in group...as this is best way to clear exam....i have started....i u do pls mail me tyapooja@gmail.com

Mochi in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

Richa,

When are you planning on taking the NPTE?

Sandy in Katy, Texas

67 months ago

Richa in Katy, Texas said: hii. i just moved to houston and preparing for NPTE licensure exam. need help and advice.

Hi Richa,
This ia sandhirams preparing for npte licensure exam.I also live in Katy tx.
R u still looking for study partner let me know.
Email me at sandhirams@gmail.com.

Thanks.

richasamadhiya in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

Hi guys.
thanks a lot for ur replies.

i m still preparing and planning to giv my exam in nxt 3 months. looking for study partners. i moved from katy to north houston near cypress.
would b really helpfull if i find a study group. my id is richaa82@gmail.com
thanks n regards.
richa

richasamadhiya in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

Mochi in Houston, Texas said: Richa,

When are you planning on taking the NPTE?

nest 3-4 months.

Parul Dalal in Jackson Heights, New York

58 months ago

Hi I m Parul Dalal physiotherapist from India .i m planning to give exam in this July & searching for study partener ...I m living in long Ireland New York.... Pls cm forward who need to do practice together

58 months ago

Parul Dalal in Jackson Heights, New York said: Hi I m Parul Dalal physiotherapist from India .i m planning to give exam in this July & searching for study partener ...I m living in long Ireland New York.... Pls cm forward who need to do practice together

I m preparing for NPT exam.... My house is also in Jackson heights queens New York.... Both places r convinient for me.... Would b really helpfull if I find a study group or partener....
My id is dr.paruldalal@gmail.com
Thanks & best regards
Parul Dalal
Physiotherapist

58 months ago

Richa Samadhiya in Houston, Texas said: Hi guys.
thanks a lot for ur replies.

i m still preparing and planning to giv my exam in nxt 3 months. looking for study partners. i moved from katy to north houston near cypress.
would b really helpfull if i find a study group. my id is richaa82@gmail.com
thanks n regards.
richa

Hi richa I m Parul Dalal my id is dr. Paruldalal@ gmail. Com
Pls contact me I need yr help... Thanks

sree in Jersey City, New Jersey

50 months ago

Hi,

can anyone guide me whether toefel can be clear after NPTEexam in newyork.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.