Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Emil Kestel in Skokie, Illinois

119 months ago

machining, fitting, aliment

sixgunshooter in Tilton, New Hampshire

104 months ago

Punch and die clearance is about 5 to 7 percent of material thickness being punched

Kernersville in North Carolina

56 months ago

Charles O Benson, Jr.
6005 Hill-N-Dale Drive
Kernersville, NC 27284
charlie.benson@yahoo.com

Summary
To be in a challenging position utilizing my knowledge and skills that I have invested for the past thirty years. Allowing me to use my experience and contribute to the company. I will be an asset to this company; I am very loyal and dedicated with many years in this trade.

Skills
• Assist in design of dies and molds
• Build dies and molds
• Train new die hires for production
• Setup and run wire machines
• Create new tooling
• Increase production
• Die Assembler, Grooming, Precision, Grinding, Debugging, Troubleshooting, and Polishing

Work History

Duties included making punches, dies, and die sets. I maintained proper clearance to produce parts accurately, and often necessary to have die sets machined with tolerances of less than one ten thousandth’s of an inch.
Tool making may also include precision fixturing or machine tools used to manufacture, hold, or test products during their fabrication.

Tool and Die maker
Assist in design of does and molds. Build Dies and Molds, Groom new Dies for Production, Setup and run Wire Machines. Exceeded Expectations.

Tyco Electronics
Master Die Maker
Make new tooling, help with release of new dies from die engineering to production. Change over, and sharpen production die. Assist operators and die makers with die knowledge to increase production along with their knowledge.

Education
SPC-Statistical Process Control
Waterbury State Technical School and College courses
Seymour High School

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.