Youth care worker rights

Comments (2)

A in Berkeley, California

128 months ago

Hello, I work in a youth care group home in California. I am concerned that I am going to have to end my employment due to a problem with my boss. I am very afraid I will not be able to see the children if I am no longer employed at the facility. Is there a way to legally and ethically maintain contact with the kids without working at the facility? I do not want them to feel abandoned and I have grown close to them; however, I am having a hard time dealing emotionally with being treated badly by my boss.


lashunda hewings in Racine, Wisconsin

120 months ago

hey my name is lashunda and i am 19 from the state of wisconsin and i have been in the system for 13 years i have once been in prison and i would like to know how can i get a job working with yough people that has been in the same situation?


» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.