July 14, 2014 Academy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

has anybody received their confirmation letter after accepting a prison?

Reply

If in La Quinta, California

48 months ago

gordo1682 in El Centro, California said: has anybody received their confirmation letter after accepting a prison?

Nope. I think confirmation letter will be sent out before June 13 like the email states. We should received them hopefully in 3 days.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

If in La Quinta, California said: Nope. I think confirmation letter will be sent out before June 13 like the email states. We should received them hopefully in 3 days.

ok sweet. where are you heading to?

Reply

Tony C in Brea, California

48 months ago

Yea I'm waiting on mine too. I chose both institutions in susanville.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

Tony C in Brea, California said: Yea I'm waiting on mine too. I chose both institutions in susanville.

congrats! im sure we'll meet up in Galt

Reply

PEM in Clovis, California

48 months ago

Any conformation e mails?

Reply

Tony C in Brea, California

48 months ago

Nope nothing yet. Tomorrow is the deadline.

Reply

Tony C in Brea, California

48 months ago

Sweet! Just got my confirmation for July 14th academy. Going to CCC in Susanville.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

Tony C in Brea, California said: Sweet! Just got my confirmation for July 14th academy. Going to CCC in Susanville.

congrats! we should be getting ours anytime..what does it say? is there a checklist of things to do?

Reply

PEM in Lathrop, California

48 months ago

Yes, got mine also. Going to avenal.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

well just checked my phone and my confirmation is in! july 14th at 0600 hrs!! woo woo!

Reply

PEM in Lathrop, California

48 months ago

Whats a good hotel and close to the academy to booked? Planning to go up there Sunday July 13th.

Reply

Ig in Morongo Valley, California

48 months ago

PEM in Lathrop, California said: Whats a good hotel and close to the academy to booked? Planning to go up there Sunday July 13th.

I booked last week at best western in galt. 5 minutes from academy. And a lot of thee cadets have stayed there previous academies. I'll also be there@ 4 pm July 13.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

we should get a head count on who is going and what day? we can figure something out and split expenses

Reply

PEM in Lathrop, California

48 months ago

Going to book tonite. Hope to see you there.

Reply

DK in Fair Oaks, California

48 months ago

I booked my room the other night too.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

will be booking for sunday evening..what days are you guys booking?

Reply

Tony C in Rowland Heights, California

48 months ago

I'm booked at the best western for Sunday evening as well.

Reply

Jing W in Yuba City, California

48 months ago

Tony C in Brea, California said: Sweet! Just got my confirmation for July 14th academy. Going to CCC in Susanville.

Congrats man! I finished the final process on 28 May, but haven't got confirmation mail yet. When did you finish your process?

Reply

Tony C in Buena Park, California

48 months ago

Jing W in Yuba City, California said: Congrats man! I finished the final process on 28 May, but haven't got confirmation mail yet. When did you finish your process?

Thank you. I got my clearance for hire about a month after I finished my last component which was my oral psych eval. About a week after that I received an academy offer. You're almost there!

Reply

CDCR_84 in Sutter, California

48 months ago

Are people still receiving offers?? I cleared 5/30..

Reply

Tony C in Brea, California

48 months ago

CDCR_84 in Sutter, California said: Are people still receiving offers?? I cleared 5/30..

I cleared on the 28th and received an offer...

Reply

Jing W in Yuba City, California

48 months ago

Tony C in Brea, California said: I cleared on the 28th and received an offer...

Thank you Tony, in fact, my husband is the candidate, he choosed susanville facility too. Hope you guys can meet there. :)

Reply

march03applicant in Sacramento, California

48 months ago

Hope to see everyone at the Academy.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

just booked room for sunday evening! best western

Reply

Ig in La Quinta, California

48 months ago

Best place in SoCal to buy academy gear?

Reply

torresmc in Brea, California

48 months ago

Tony C in Rowland Heights, California said: I'm booked at the best western for Sunday evening as well.

Hey tony I will also be attending the july 14th where r u going yo buy your gear.

Reply

Tony C in Brea, California

48 months ago

torresmc in Brea, California said: Hey tony I will also be attending the july 14th where r u going yo buy your gear.

I'm going to keystone uniforms in Covina next week to purchase my uniforms and duty gear.

Reply

torresmc in Brea, California

48 months ago

Tony C in Brea, California said: I'm going to keystone uniforms in Covina next week to purchase my uniforms and duty gear.

ok cool I know where that is..email me at torresmc2003@yahoo.com I know other spots

Reply

bigfig in Riverside, California

48 months ago

Hey everyone here is what my process looks like ...
March 2103 applicant
4/30 /2013 (PFT)
6/5 /2013 written test and live scan
11/13 /2013 background 3/7/2014 cleared background via email
4/4/2014 written psych. And vision screening
5/2/2014 full medical
6/9/2014 oral psych
Now waiting for results .. Anybody know how long it takes to receive a clearance letter or will I receive a call ?

Reply

Ig in La Quinta, California

48 months ago

They still haven't updated the forms to July academy?

Reply

gordo1682 in Bellflower, California

48 months ago

Ig in La Quinta, California said: They still haven't updated the forms to July academy?

Maybe sometime in the afternoon? ?

Reply

Ig in La Quinta, California

48 months ago

gordo1682 in Bellflower, California said: Maybe sometime in the afternoon? ?

I hope so.

Reply

DK in Folsom, California

48 months ago

Forms are up but a few of them are not working correctly. CO-DAS is not loading and the "Welcome Letter" is coming up as the Apprenticeship Standards Document.

Reply

Ig in Cathedral City, California

48 months ago

DK in Folsom, California said: Forms are up but a few of them are not working correctly. CO-DAS is not loading and the "Welcome Letter" is coming up as the Apprenticeship Standards Document.

I'm also having problems loading the recommended reading materials, CO-DAS, and welcome letter.

Reply

DK in Fair Oaks, California

48 months ago

Ig in Cathedral City, California said: I'm also having problems loading the recommended reading materials, CO-DAS, and welcome letter.

I assume they'll work it out soon. If not I'm sure myself or someone will end up calling in the next day or two.

Reply

DK in Fair Oaks, California

48 months ago

Not entirely off topic but, July cadets with kids. Who is excited that our graduation date is Halloween? Looking forward to taking my kids trick-or-treating that evening for sure! Glad it's a Friday and I won't miss my little one's first Halloween.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

im still seeing june cadets on website??

Reply

DK in Fair Oaks, California

48 months ago

gordo1682 in El Centro, California said: im still seeing june cadets on website??

Click on the actual forms. They've been updated for July. We are class XI-14.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

DK in Fair Oaks, California said: Click on the actual forms. They've been updated for July. We are class XI-14.

Thanks Dk

Reply

DK in Fair Oaks, California

48 months ago

gordo1682 in El Centro, California said: Thanks Dk

No problem.

Reply

gordo1682 in El Centro, California

48 months ago

anyone having trouble printing the 2 personnel forms?

Reply

DK in Fair Oaks, California

48 months ago

gordo1682 in El Centro, California said: anyone having trouble printing the 2 personnel forms?

I didn't. The "Mandatory Reading Materials" document is actually 5 PDF files in one. You might need to update your adobe acrobat reader. The "TMAS" is just instructions for signing up for the PC832 class online. I didn't print that out. Just followed the steps and registered online. I'm having trouble downloading the "Welcome Letter" and "CO DAS" documents though.

Reply

Tony C in Rowland Heights, California

48 months ago

Yea I'm getting an error message when I try to open the CO DAS.

Reply

x_ibarra in sacramento, California

48 months ago

Did anyone get a asignment offer amendment to stockton healthcare facility back when offers were going out or was that just me?
And did anyone get CHCF?

Reply

DK in Fair Oaks, California

48 months ago

Tony C in Rowland Heights, California said: Yea I'm getting an error message when I try to open the CO DAS.

Apprenticeship "Welcome Letter" and "CO DAS" documents have been corrected and are now on the cadet forms page.

Reply

Ig in Morongo Valley, California

48 months ago

Here's a general question. Can we take our own pillow and blanket for on campus housing? I read the cadet hand book but it only talks about a white towel and face towel. But I don't see basic items we need for on campus housing( ie razors,toothbrush , pillow blankets. ) I know academy provides blankets but I rather use my own and I also read in this forum that we are allowed too?

Reply

Robert0757 in sacramento, California

48 months ago

Ig in Morongo Valley, California said: Here's a general question. Can we take our own pillow and blanket for on campus housing? I read the cadet hand book but it only talks about a white towel and face towel. But I don't see basic items we need for on campus housing( ie razors,toothbrush , pillow blankets. ) I know academy provides blankets but I rather use my own and I also read in this forum that we are allowed too?

Yes you can take your own pillow and blanket as long as it ia placed in your locker each morning. As far as personal items, they are your resposibility to obtain and maintain.

Reply

tony c in Rowland Heights, California

48 months ago

DK in Fair Oaks, California said: Apprenticeship "Welcome Letter" and "CO DAS" documents have been corrected and are now on the cadet forms page.

It's still showing up as an error for me.

Reply

Tony C in Rowland Heights, California

48 months ago

Any leads on where you July 2014 cadets are getting your jackets? I've seen prices range from $89 up to $200...

Reply

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.