Embedded Software Engineer positions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Stacy in Flint, Michigan

132 months ago

How can I attract embedded software engineers to lucrative positions outside of Michigan? I am recruiting for an automotive supplier that produces high-end electronic technology for vehicle applications and am in desperate need of some stellar electrical engineers with software experience.

aruca in Calgary, Alberta

132 months ago

Would the embedded software engineer have to be on site or could telecommunting be involved?

J in Stow, Ohio

132 months ago

I am looking to switch jobs. Can you send you post or send your contact info

Alejandro in Minneapolis, Minnesota

111 months ago

Stacy in Flint, Michigan said: How can I attract embedded software engineers to lucrative positions outside of Michigan? I am recruiting for an automotive supplier that produces high-end electronic technology for vehicle applications and am in desperate need of some stellar electrical engineers with software experience.

I am experienced in the automotive industry as well as heavy duty. Please letme know your contact information.

tshelbur in Novi, Michigan

108 months ago

I have worked on automotive and industrial automation applications since 1996. I have been a field appications engineer for Microchip and Texas Instruments. If you can figure out who i work for now by figuring out what company used to be called "General Instruments" and use my username to figure out my e-mail then maybe we can talk.

dakperera in Waterloo, Ontario

106 months ago

ok, I am a computer/electrical engineer, and have been working for the last three years as an embedded software developer for a company that motor controllers for electric vehicles. So yeah, I would be interested in moving to michigan

Jerome in Phoenix, Arizona

105 months ago

I am an Embedded Engineer with over 14 years experience. I have experience in writing firmware for motor controls ,sytems and electronic equipment. Please send me an email with your contact info.

ricardo in Rio Claro, Brazil

83 months ago

I been working with embedded c code for powertrain applications over the past 7 years but I~m an outsider...
Can I apply?

Charannya in Durham, North Carolina

82 months ago

I have worked in automotive embedded systems for the last 3+ years outside of US. I moved in a couple of months back with my husband and i am trying to find a job here. Most of the jobs i find are from Michigan. Do you think i would be able to find embedded jobs in Newyork, Virginia area. It need not be automotive embedded , can be some embedded position where that experience will come in handy. Please provide directions if any.

sharma in Irigny, France

77 months ago

I am working in automotive embedded software development domain for the past 7.5 years.
Currently I am working in Germany for a Tier-1 power steering supplier.
I am focusing more on AUTOSAR & functional safety area in product development.
If you think, I have some chances for this job position, please provide contact me.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.