Event Planner in the Nashville Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

AllyS in Nashville, Tennessee

101 months ago

I recently graduated with a Bachelor's in Organizational Communication and my concentration was event planning. I have a lot of experience in my field. I'm looking to get started with a company in the Nashville area. Any ideas where?

Stephanie in Ottawa, Ontario

93 months ago

AllyS in Nashville, Tennessee said: I recently graduated with a Bachelor's in Organizational Communication and my concentration was event planning. I have a lot of experience in my field. I'm looking to get started with a company in the Nashville area. Any ideas where?

Hi Ally,

My name is Stephanie Lapensee and I am the Founder and Director of Operations for NieLap Events. A benefit event planning company that has been creating large scale benefit events for the past decade.

I am currently building a small team to head my Nashville Division, if you are still interested please email your resume to events@nielapevents.com

Confused in Nashville, Tennessee

81 months ago

Ally, I don't know if you will see this message, but I'm assuming you graduated from MTSU with your degree. I'm considering that major. Would you recommend it to a prospective candidate? Also, how have your job prospects been since graduating? Did you enjoy the program at MTSU? Thanks!

Up Lighting in Tennessee

13 months ago

Hello my name is Terrance I'm moving to Nashville, TN soon and I would like to offer my up lighting services to you
Creating a mood by adding lighting to enhance the other elements of floral and decor and up lighting to enhance the venue can transform any event into a stunning display. Lighting will add a dramatic impact to any ordinary space while making an impact on your guests.
Facebook/TLS1190

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

terrancetls in Nashville, Tennessee

13 months ago

Hello my name is Terrance I'm moving to Nashville, TN soon and I would like to offer my up lighting services to you
Creating a mood by adding lighting to enhance the other elements of floral and decor and up lighting to enhance the venue can transform any event into a stunning display. Lighting will add a dramatic impact to any ordinary space while making an impact on your guests.
Facebook/TLS1190

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.