Wedding Planning

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

lmarie4 in Wheeling, West Virginia

36 months ago

I'm an inexperienced wedding planner. I don't have my own business or anything like that. I've done planning for family members and friends before. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to start up a wedding planning career. Thanks:)

DarellChristensen in Newmarket

32 months ago

LMarie4 in Wheeling, West Virginia said: I'm an inexperienced wedding planner. I don't have my own business or anything like that. I've done planning for family members and friends before. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to start up a wedding planning career. Thanks:)

Hi LMarie,

Its great that you want to become wedding planner. Becoming a wedding planner is a dream of many. If you have calm nature, you love to decorate places for different occasions you can become a wedding planner. These days, people usually look for certified event planners. You can join a course of event planning from renowned institute. Certified wedding planners are much sought after. You have to spend at least 10-15 hours for this job. If you're ready for it you are up for this field. :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.