How to get into the Corporate Event Planning field

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jillian in Wantagh, New York

60 months ago

Hello! I was just seeking some advice on how to get my foot in the door for corporate event coordinating positions? I have done a few internship experiences throughout my college career and currently have a full-time operations manager job at a party rental company. I also hold a Bachelors degree in Business Management. The company I work with now is definitely a great experience as far as getting to know the industry a little better but I am definitely looking for a more corporate environment. Ideally I have been applying to event coordinator positions in the city, but I feel like nothing is happening with everything I apply to. I do not want to get discouraged, but any advice is always a help. Has anyone had the same struggles and/or any advice?

Jillian in Wantagh, New York

58 months ago

Thank you very much for the encouraging words, I really appreciate it :)

courtney in New York, New York

55 months ago

Hi,

I was wondering if you would be interested in coordinating my wedding. I live in NYC, but I am getting married September 6th in Northeast Pennsylvania. The wedding activities will take place over the entire weekend at a summer camp. While I have already planned everything, I am interested in a day of coordinator or even a coordinator for the entire weekend (I would pay for the accommodations) to manage all activities and help set up. To get a better idea of what is involved, let me know if you are interested and then I can email you the wedding website.

Thank you,

Courtney

marystratton in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

52 months ago

You should join any reputed event management company. Prove yourself and get the desired designation.

www.montagepromo.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.