Professional Beauty Supplies That Ship Overseas/APO ???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

melcat42 in Lompoc, California

109 months ago

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any professional beauty supplies that ship to APO(military addresses for overseas where cost is generally the same to ship as it is stateside) and/or overseas? I have found a couple sites, however they do not carry high end hair color and hair care products such as Joico, Nioxin, Matrix, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Pravana, Wella etc. I am hoping to find some that sell at licensed cosmetologist pricing of course.

I am a military wife who will be moving overseas next year due to my husbands new assignment and I am hoping to find a place that can/will ship all types of products(hair color, bleach, developers, supplies etc) to APO's.

Any help or direction in this is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Megeshorty in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

101 months ago

Did you ever find a supplier I'm looking for one too. Working at a military base. Please email me if you do.

AngelaC in Washington, Michigan

78 months ago

melcat42 in Lompoc, California said: Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any professional beauty supplies that ship to APO(military addresses for overseas where cost is generally the same to ship as it is stateside) and/or overseas? I have found a couple sites, however they do not carry high end hair color and hair care products such as Joico, Nioxin, Matrix, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Pravana, Wella etc. I am hoping to find some that sell at licensed cosmetologist pricing of course.

I am a military wife who will be moving overseas next year due to my husbands new assignment and I am hoping to find a place that can/will ship all types of products(hair color, bleach, developers, supplies etc) to APO's.

Any help or direction in this is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

I can ship you products!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contact me ACrabtree1985@gmail.com

78 months ago

I can supply products

78 months ago

OOps that one got cut off :) I can supply pretty much ANY professional GENUINE products. Matrix, redken, biolage, paul mitchell, TIGI, OPI etc.

APOHAIR in Hanoi, Vietnam

48 months ago

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.