Loan Processing Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

arinpalessiro in Lake Elsinore, California

127 months ago

I was wondering if someone could tell me what I should expect for pay while training to process loans. I have a strong admin. and office management background so i learn quickly and easily but have not ever worked with loans before. Should I be expecting a hourly wage? Commission only? I am not clear on the direction of this. Please help!

julie

125 months ago

of course you should be receiving pay of some sort during training! if they hired you w/o experience and are paying on a "per file" basis you are being taken advantage of if they are not paying you any of the collected processing fee at closing.

Daniel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

125 months ago

Hourly wages are usually for that field.
How about interneships too?

Much regards,
David
www.travellinesexpress.com
ebooks4life.blogspot.com

JGutierrez in Brighton, Colorado

95 months ago

julie said: of course you should be receiving pay of some sort during training! if they hired you w/o experience and are paying on a "per file" basis you are being taken advantage of if they are not paying you any of the collected processing fee at closing.

Do you know of any companies hiring w/o experience?

Betsy in Miami, Florida

80 months ago

hey arin, I took some online training classes through www.LoanProcessorTraining.org and landed my first job as a mortgage processor... i hope this helps and good luck!

Betsy

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.