Mecial Biller

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Cindy Maximo in Wingdale, New York

106 months ago

I am looking for a p/t position for Medical biller, or medical clerical work. I am looking in the areas of Katonah,Somers,Purdy,Brewster, Pawling,Patterson NY area. I also do work from home.

Cindy Maximo

Reply

-indeedhost in Austin, Texas

106 months ago

Hello Cindy, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

Reply

manny

105 months ago

Cindy Maximo in Wingdale, New York said: I am looking for a p/t position for Medical biller, or medical clerical work. I am looking in the areas of Katonah,Somers,Purdy,Brewster, Pawling,Patterson NY area. I also do work from home.

Cindy Maximo

Hi Cindy,

If your husband is the florist who has a shop in Croton Falls, we need to talk.

Reply

Cindy in Wingdale, New York

105 months ago

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas said: Hello Cindy,

You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs".

Best of luck with your search!

i don't no who you are Manny? what do you want to talk about?

Reply

Cindy in Wingdale, New York

105 months ago

Manny who? What do you want to talk about?

Reply

manny

105 months ago

I can't talk on this forum. Are you willing to call me?

Reply

maximocindy in Putnam Valley, New York

105 months ago

manny said: I can't talk on this forum. Are you willing to call me?

yes

Reply

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.