Mortgage opportunities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Ed Adorno in Phoenix, Arizona

109 months ago

I have several underwriting and Loan processing opportunities in several locations. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is currently looking for these type of positions.

Also I have a Senior Underwriting Director with over 10 years of experience managing 200+ mortgage operations employees. Does anyone knows of a company that might be looking for this set of skills??

Thanks for your cooperation

Danno in Wexford, Pennsylvania

108 months ago

Ed Adorno in Phoenix, Arizona said: I have several underwriting and Loan processing opportunities in several locations. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is currently looking for these type of positions.

Also I have a Senior Underwriting Director with over 10 years of experience managing 200+ mortgage operations employees. Does anyone knows of a company that might be looking for this set of skills??

I'm seeking a good underwriting opportunity Ed (as are others of course). How may I contact you to discuss?

Thank you.

BrianC in Phoenix, Arizona

108 months ago

Ed - I have been a broker/owner for the last 10 years where we've originated, processed, and pre-underwritten our own loans. I've been originating loans since 1992. I am looking to move into underwriting for an established bank or mortgage banking company. Any opportunities available? Thanks.

deb in Providence, Rhode Island

108 months ago

I am interested in opportunities ,, I have 10 years UW behind me. Plus multiple RE and Mortgage experience in cluding appraisal and originating.. We can discuss further at your convenience.. How may I contact you?

Ed Adorno in Phoenix, Arizona said: I have several underwriting and Loan processing opportunities in several locations. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is currently looking for these type of positions.

Danno in Murrysville, Pennsylvania

108 months ago

I'm interested in the UW opps. What is your email address?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.