*Another* home care agency startup.

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

Avellc in Stafford, Virginia

17 days ago

Chris in Springfield, Virginia said: Hello all,I am not a consultant that represent an agency nor a business owner. I am currently an operations manager of a home health agency that has 3 locations in the East Coast area. I have been in the home health care services for 11 years (I am 31 years old) and has some pretty good idea how to start, run and maintain your home health business.

I can help those of you who have questions, guidance and such. From getting your Tax ID, business and state license, medicare license and if you want to push through with accreditation (i.e., JCAHO) then I can help you with that as well. Again, I am not a consulting company. So, I will NOT ask you for boat loads of cash. What I offer is help for those who need them. If interested, just hit reply here. Thanks and God speed to all.

Hello, I’m in the process of starting my own agency and I’ll need your expertise through this process. please contact me r email kkalokoh10@gmail.com.
Khadija Bendu

TiMarabou in Teterboro, New Jersey

13 days ago

Hello, I am in the Hudson Valley area in NY state. I am looking to start a Senior Concierge service/non-medical home care agency. I am brainstorming on how to start. I wanted to start it off from home at first, but i don't know if this is possible. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need help please, thank you.

TiMarabou in Teterboro, New Jersey

13 days ago

Eric S in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania said: Hi Jean,

I saw you were looking for some help in starting your home care agency. If you're interested, I can help you through the entire process. Please message me back and we can speak over the phone about this too. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Eric S.

Hi I need help in starting a non-medical/senior concierge service. I want to start with non medical home care first and then expand to medical. I also want to start home based first and then get an office. Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.