Need hospitals that sponsor

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

Angela in Brentwood, Tennessee

6 months ago

Apply at ADEX, DAVITA. Since I am an Indian national,they didn't hire me. Probably they hire you. Contact this person also.
attybella1@gmail.com she is from California

helda tharakan in Hayward, California

6 months ago

iam also Indian . I called .no hope

Chris757 in Chesapeake, Virginia

6 months ago

Trying to help my brother-in-law find an agency or hospital to sponsor him. He has pass the N-clex and has a Virginia Nursing License but can not obtain it until he has a SS#. He has a multiple entry visa from the Philippines and can come to the US anytime. Hope someone can provide me some information on how he can get sponsored it would be greatly appreciated.

Aikeen in Bergenfield, New Jersey

6 months ago

chris757 in Chesapeake, Virginia said: Trying to help my brother-in- law find an agency or hospital to sponsor him. He has pass the N-clex and has a Virginia Nursing License but can not obtain it until he has a SS#. He has a multiple entry visa from the Philippines and can come to the US anytime. Hope someone can provide me some information on how he can get sponsored it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, chris. send me a message at agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com let's discuss how we can help your brother-in-law

Kaycee in Stillwater, Oklahoma

6 months ago

Try reaching out recruiting companies like ADEX staffing, MDSI, and oasis professionals for those living in new york.

Best of luck

Kaycee in Stillwater, Oklahoma

6 months ago

Try seeking some recruiting companies like ADEX, MDSI

6 months ago

Aikeen in Bergenfield, New Jersey said: Hi, chris. send me a message at agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com let's discuss how we can help your brother-in-law

Thanks I will

MO in Blackburn, United Kingdom

6 months ago

Dan in Manila, Philippines said: Hi, I'm a foreign trained registered nurse in the Philippines with one year experience of being an Out-patient and Day surgery nurse. I recently passed my IELTS with good score and I'm scheduled to take my NCLEX exam for license to New Jersey this october, since I have a sister at new jersey.

I'm just looking here for anyone/ hospital that can offer to sponsor me to work at New Jersey USA, weather via student visa or working visa(which ever is preferable). Thanks!!

did you find any hospitals that do?

ami in Comstock Park, Michigan

6 months ago

helo all,

sorry to ask this question here, iam a nurse from india currently on h4 visa. i got illinois rn license, but iam staying in michigan now. can anyone pls tell me the requirements to transfer my license to michigan. i dont have any work experience since i got license from illinois , so iam i eligible to transfer my license? and do i need to re do the whole cgfns procedure again to transfer ? what about cne requirements? i appreciate any kind of information. thank you

Jessica. in Platte City, Missouri

6 months ago

hi I am a registered nurse with my BSN from Canada. I have been working in the US under a TN visa for a year now. I am starting to look into getting a green card, looking for sponsorship if anyone has any info or comments on that please let me know! I'm currently in Austin texas under my TN visa. Thanks.

rperez in Arlington, Virginia

5 months ago

I passed the NCLEX examination last Saturday. ( Virginia Board of Nursing). I am currently living here in United States holding dependent A2 visa. I need sponsorship because the embassy don't provide work permit for dependent visas. I worked in the Philippines in a Public Hospital in Metro Manila (150 bed capacity, 2:20 nurse/patient ratio) more than 2 years as a Pedriatric Nurse. I also have an IELTS with a band score of 7.5. Please help me.

Aikeen in Elmhurst, New York

5 months ago

rperez in Arlington, Virginia said: I passed the NCLEX examination last Saturday. ( Virginia Board of Nursing). I am currently living here in United States holding dependent A2 visa. I need sponsorship because the embassy don't provide work permit for dependent visas. I worked in the Philippines in a Public Hospital in Metro Manila (150 bed capacity, 2:20 nurse/patient ratio) more than 2 years as a Pedriatric Nurse. I also have an IELTS with a band score of 7.5. Please help me.

Hi rperez,
Let's talk, my email is agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com. let us assess your case so we will know how to help you out.

5 months ago

Aikeen in Elmhurst, New York said: Hi rperez,
Let's talk, my email is agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com. let us assess your case so we will know how to help you out.

Hi I already sent an email to you. Thanks for the response.

daralan20 in Manchester, New Hampshire

5 months ago

Hello,
I am currently completing my accelerated BSN in the US and will be graduating in December 2018. I already got my previous 4-year bachelor's at UC Davis in Neurobiology. I am in the process of applying for F1-OPT and also trying to get into nursing residency programs since I know it is hard to get a hospital sponsorship as a registered nurse without any nursing experience first. My end goal is to get a green card so I can work in the US as a RN until forever. Does anyone have any advice for me?

peng77 in PASADENA, California

5 months ago

milva in Little River, South Carolina said: Hello, I'm an F1 student graduating in 2 weeks with an Associate Degree in Nursing, going to take the NCLEX in September...

Please, can anyone tell me where to look for sponsorship? I emailed all the hospitals in the area and HR always says no... is an Associate not good enough for sponsorship?
I will open OPT for 1 year...No experience, except for clinicals and volunteering in the ICU.

Do I have to find an agency, instead of emailing hospitals? How do you find these agencies and how much does it cost for them to work with you?

Whoever can orient me I will be so grateful! I feel like I studied for nothing... nobody wants to sponsor me around the South Carolina area... I am fluent in Spanish and Bulgarian, intermediate Russian and I am very motivated, but I need someone to give me a chance...

My email is matsevamilva@gmail.com

Please help...

I can help you.

5 months ago

peng77 in PASADENA, California said: I can help you.

check the internet, there were hospitals hiring F1 visa OPT they might help you.

narby sabiniano in Aurora, Colorado

4 months ago

Jessica. in Platte City, Missouri said: hi I am a registered nurse with my BSN from Canada. I have been working in the US under a TN visa for a year now. I am starting to look into getting a green card, looking for sponsorship if anyone has any info or comments on that please let me know! I'm currently in Austin texas under my TN visa. Thanks.

did you get any luck with this? if you have update or advice and any hint pla let me know . we are both in the same situation . im on TN looking for a permanent status. i have current cali license

4 months ago

narby sabiniano in Aurora, Colorado said: did you get any luck with this? if you have update or advice and any hint pla let me know . we are both in the same situation . im on TN looking for a permanent status. i have current cali license

I know of at least 20 skilled nursing facilities in California that are sponsoring licensed and unlicensed nurses. My email address is pengchan77@gmail.com

Kpatel in Downingtown, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Hi,
I’m a RN curretly working in hospital on H4-EAD. I have priority date from previous employer under EB3-India as April 2010 & need a sponsor who can help with new application to port the priority date. Please let me know if you have info for any employer in PA-NJ area.

3 months ago

Kpatel in Downingtown, Pennsylvania said: Hi,
I’m a RN curretly working in hospital on H4-EAD. I have priority date from previous employer under EB3-India as April 2010 & need a sponsor who can help with new application to port the priority date. Please let me know if you have info for any employer in PA-NJ area.

I can help if you move to California.

J_Z in Miami, Florida

3 months ago

Leslie in Flushing, New York said: Hi, how are you?
Did you take the NCLEX?

Hi Leslie, after your graduation, apply for your OPT, when your OPT is approved, you will get your SSN. With that, you can take your NCLEX.

Don't know about the rules in New York, but in FL, you can take your NCLEX, but they won't assign you a license until you get your SSN. You can apply and wait for your OPT, and preparing for your NCLEX concurrently. So you won't waste your time.

rosskerwin in Sacramento, California

2 months ago

Hi , I am on H1B and recently got married a month ago.
My wife was a nurse in India.
My I-140 is approved and we are in process of applying for H4 EAD.
I do not know where to start from. Can someone please advise, what exams or certifications have to be done for her to continue her carrier in USA.

2 months ago

peng77 in PASADENA, California said: I can help if you move to California.

Hi, I am in California and we are awaiting for the H4 EAD for my wife to be approved. She was a nurse in India, and we wish that she continues her carrier here. Can you please guide us in the right direction.

Georginal in New York, New York

2 months ago

Has anyone received sponsorship? If so, how long was your wait?

peng77 in Pasadena, California

2 months ago

rosskerwin in Sacramento, California said: Hi, I am in California and we are awaiting for the H4 EAD for my wife to be approved. She was a nurse in India, and we wish that she continues her carrier here. Can you please guide us in the right direction.

Please email me with your phone number. I will be happy to offer you my advice.

2 months ago

Georginal in New York, New York said: Has anyone received sponsorship? If so, how long was your wait?

There are sponsors out there if you know where to look. The nursing homes that I work with also sponsor nursing assistants, that is, nursing students and graduates who have not passed the boards.

USCIS is currently taking 6 - 9 months to process the I-140 immigrant visa petition. However, if you pay an additional $1,410, you can get the petition approved within 2 weeks.

Kuku in Hershey, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

Hi,
I am a foreign psychiatric nurse with 12years experience. I am currently on b1/b2 visa. I need a sponsor for work Visa.
Thanks.

Anne68 in Irwin, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

imbok park in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

Thank you.

Hello,

Which hospital you were working for?

2 months ago

Kuku in Hershey, Pennsylvania said: Hi,
I am a foreign psychiatric nurse with 12years experience. I am currently on b1/b2 visa. I need a sponsor for work Visa.
Thanks.

It is very difficult to get a work visa as a nurse. The better option would be to go straight to the immigrant visa, unless of course, if you are a Chinese or Indian national.

2 months ago

Anne68 in Irwin, Pennsylvania said: Hello,

Which hospital you were working for?

I can help you if you don't mind relocating to California.

mjdits in Las Vegas, Nevada

2 months ago

Hello, I'm from Philippines and currently under F-1 Status. I have a Nevada License. I need sponsorship so that I'll be able to work as a nurse. Can anyone help me where to start? Thank you.

janeypotts in Las Vegas, Nevada

1 month ago

peng77 in PASADENA, California said: I can help you.

please help me too, my email is janeypotts85@gmail.com

mjdits

1 month ago

peng77 in Pasadena, California said: I can help you if you don't mind relocating to California.

Hello, if you can help me too, my email is mjpics123@gmail.com. Thank you!

1 month ago

peng77 in Pasadena, California said: I can help you if you don't mind relocating to California.

Peng77 please send me more info.

1 month ago

peng77 in Pasadena, California said: Please email me with your phone number. I will be happy to offer you my advice.

Thank you very much for your response. May I please have your email address to email my phone number to you.

Thanks in Advance. Very much appreciated.

peng77

1 month ago

rosskerwin in Sacramento, California said: Thank you very much for your response. May I please have your email address to email my phone number to you.

Thanks in Advance. Very much appreciated.

pengchan77@gmail.com

peng77

1 month ago

Chris757 in Chesapeake, Virginia said: Peng77 please send me more info.

What's your email address?

manikandan027 in Fremont, California

1 month ago

My wife is holding H4 EAD. She received Credential Evaluation Service report from CGFNS.
After that we are not clear about the process.
Does she need to go to CA board of nursing and get registered for License?
Currently she is preparing for NCLEX exam.
But we want to know the process to become RN nurse in CA, USA.
We are in California state now.
Can you please guide us?

Resmi1 in Bentonville, Arkansas

1 month ago

manikandan027 in Fremont, California said: My wife is holding H4 EAD. She received Credential Evaluation Service report from CGFNS.
After that we are not clear about the process.
Does she need to go to CA board of nursing and get registered for License?
Currently she is preparing for NCLEX exam.
But we want to know the process to become RN nurse in CA, USA.
We are in California state now.
Can you please guide us?

If you already got a report through CGFNS, to which board the report was addressed to?

Check here for more details (www.rn.ca.gov/applicants/lic-exam.shtml) about the license (Licensure by Examination) process in CA. Once she is confident to write RN exam, register for the exam time and center through Pearson website. After successful completion of exam and other processes, the state will issue RN license and soon after
that she can start looking for any preferred job.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Resmi

Foreign in Paramus, New Jersey

12 days ago

I am a current F1 Student in the US.By May I will be graduated from College. I got admission to a 2 years BSN program in Nj. I will start this fall 2019. I am looking for sponsor. Can someone help me please?

4 days ago

Please email your contact information and resume to pengchan77@gmail.com

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.