Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

Ss in Denver, Colorado

7 months ago

Contact me sarahlee808@live.com

Lady P in Antioch, Tennessee

6 months ago

angela17 in Brentwood, Tennessee said: Hi I am a BSN RN looking for HIB visa sponsorship. I received my OPT only for 3 months and I worked for 2 months in one of the hospitals under HCA. Can anyone provide me with more information?

Have u gotten any sponsorship yet ?? I’m also in the same situation

ami@92 in Edmond, Oklahoma

6 months ago

ssk5 in Irving, Texas said: I am a registered nurse from India. I have done Diploma in nursing and midwifery in India. I have 8 years of work experience as ER nurse in India. I have my active REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE FROM TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING.Currently i live in Texas on H4 visa. I am looking for sponsers for visa sponsership. Any help would be greatful

Helo, iam also from india ,did u write nclex exam while you r in h4 visa? currently iam on h4 status, would like to apply for nclex. so no ssn needed to appear the exam? lppking forward to you

ami@92 in Edmond, Oklahoma

6 months ago

hello,

can i write nclex exam while on h4 visa? do i need ssn for appearing the exam?

Rechu in Saint Louis, Missouri

6 months ago

ami@92 in Edmond, Oklahoma said: Helo, iam also from india ,did u write nclex exam while you r in h4 visa? currently iam on h4 status, would like to apply for nclex. so no ssn needed to appear the exam? lppking forward to you

You can write RN exam on H4 and for that either you can prepare all documentation from here or from India itself (through an agency). Prepare well, it's tough. You don't need SSN to write the exam. But the most unfortunate part is NO employers can sponsor nurses from India at this point in time (if what I heard from an official resource). Still, you can work if you have H4 EAD.

Klao38 in Charleston, West Virginia

6 months ago

Hi! I am a new BSN graduate. I am going to take my NCLEX in about a month and will be on an OPT. I am currently looking for a job (preferably in a hospital setting). Does anyone know any places that consider a new grad nurse on an F1/OPT who has less than one year of experience? Willing to relocate. I don't need sponsorship during this time. Thanks in advance.

joyce in Athens, Texas

5 months ago

ssk5 in Irving, Texas said: I am a registered nurse from India. I have done Diploma in nursing and midwifery in India. I have 8 years of work experience as ER nurse in India. I have my active REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE FROM TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING.Currently i live in Texas on H4 visa. I am looking for sponsers for visa sponsership. Any help would be greatful

Hello can i ask you something about the sponsorship? I am also an h4 visa holder,and im a registered nusre here in texas,but i need a hospital that sponsors h4 visa holder.

Aikeen in Bergenfield, New Jersey

5 months ago

ami@92 in Edmond, Oklahoma said: Helo, iam also from india ,did u write nclex exam while you r in h4 visa? currently iam on h4 status, would like to apply for nclex. so no ssn needed to appear the exam? lppking forward to you

Yes, you can definitely take the NCLEX. there are states that require ssn, but there are states that don't. apply on the states where there is no need for ssn, like NY, or New Mexico.

Angela in Brentwood, Tennessee

5 months ago

Aikeen in Bergenfield, New Jersey said: Hi, angela. are you still looking for sponsorship? I might be able to help you. I am likewise a nurse with the same situation. contact me at mjap@millenniumhealthcarepro.com

I sent an email but my reply is returned. it says your email is not correct. Can you check and send again pls?

5 months ago

Leslie in Flushing, New York said: Hi, can you please tell me how you took the NCLEX without a green card.
I am almost done with the BSN, but lots of people keep telling me that I need a social security number to take the NCLEX. Can you please advise me what should I do?
Thanks

Hi Leslie, NY does not require SSN when you apply for licensure. Go to their website, www.op.nysed.gov/prof/nurse/nurseforms.htm
If you need any help, just message me, aikeen.gumabon@gmail.com

milva in Little River, South Carolina

4 months ago

Hello, I'm an F1 student graduating in 2 weeks with an Associate Degree in Nursing, going to take the NCLEX in September...

Please, can anyone tell me where to look for sponsorship? I emailed all the hospitals in the area and HR always says no... is an Associate not good enough for sponsorship?
I will open OPT for 1 year...No experience, except for clinicals and volunteering in the ICU.

Do I have to find an agency, instead of emailing hospitals? How do you find these agencies and how much does it cost for them to work with you?

Whoever can orient me I will be so grateful! I feel like I studied for nothing... nobody wants to sponsor me around the South Carolina area... I am fluent in Spanish and Bulgarian, intermediate Russian and I am very motivated, but I need someone to give me a chance...

My email is matsevamilva@gmail.com

Please help...

k in Tucson, Arizona

4 months ago

Hi, first take NCLEX , crack it, and then contact to agency or Hospital till no body give you response.

milva in Little River, South Carolina

4 months ago

k in Tucson, Arizona said: Hi, first take NCLEX , crack it, and then contact to agency or Hospital till no body give you response.

Hi, thank you for your answer!
The problem is that I need to start looking for a job now... if I don't find a job within 90 days of my graduation date (which is august 10), I have to leave the country... I will take the NXLEC beginning-mid September, so I will run out of time if I don't start looking for opportunities now...

helda tharakan in Sunnyvale, California

3 months ago

hi, iam helda from India .i have California nsg and doing
MBA (not finished yet) .iam on f1 status . iam looking for a sponsorship. can anyone help .iam ready to relocate also pls help me

helda tharakan in Sunnyvale, California

3 months ago

hi, iam helda from India .i have California nsg license and doing
MBA (not finished yet) .iam on f1 status . iam looking for a sponsorship. can anyone help .iam ready to relocate also pls help me .heldatharakan@gmail.com

Angela in Brentwood, Tennessee

3 months ago

Apply at ADEX, DAVITA. Since I am an Indian national,they didn't hire me. Probably they hire you. Contact this person also.
attybella1@gmail.com she is from California

helda tharakan in Hayward, California

3 months ago

iam also Indian . I called .no hope

chris757 in Chesapeake, Virginia

3 months ago

Trying to help my brother-in-law find an agency or hospital to sponsor him. He has pass the N-clex and has a Virginia Nursing License but can not obtain it until he has a SS#. He has a multiple entry visa from the Philippines and can come to the US anytime. Hope someone can provide me some information on how he can get sponsored it would be greatly appreciated.

3 months ago

chris757 in Chesapeake, Virginia said: Trying to help my brother-in- law find an agency or hospital to sponsor him. He has pass the N-clex and has a Virginia Nursing License but can not obtain it until he has a SS#. He has a multiple entry visa from the Philippines and can come to the US anytime. Hope someone can provide me some information on how he can get sponsored it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, chris. send me a message at agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com let's discuss how we can help your brother-in-law

Kaycee in Stillwater, Oklahoma

3 months ago

Try reaching out recruiting companies like ADEX staffing, MDSI, and oasis professionals for those living in new york.

Best of luck

Kaycee in Stillwater, Oklahoma

3 months ago

Try seeking some recruiting companies like ADEX, MDSI

chris757 in Chesapeake, Virginia

3 months ago

Aikeen in Bergenfield, New Jersey said: Hi, chris. send me a message at agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com let's discuss how we can help your brother-in-law

Thanks I will

MO in Blackburn, United Kingdom

2 months ago

Dan in Manila, Philippines said: Hi, I'm a foreign trained registered nurse in the Philippines with one year experience of being an Out-patient and Day surgery nurse. I recently passed my IELTS with good score and I'm scheduled to take my NCLEX exam for license to New Jersey this october, since I have a sister at new jersey.

I'm just looking here for anyone/ hospital that can offer to sponsor me to work at New Jersey USA, weather via student visa or working visa(which ever is preferable). Thanks!!

did you find any hospitals that do?

ami in Comstock Park, Michigan

2 months ago

helo all,

sorry to ask this question here, iam a nurse from india currently on h4 visa. i got illinois rn license, but iam staying in michigan now. can anyone pls tell me the requirements to transfer my license to michigan. i dont have any work experience since i got license from illinois , so iam i eligible to transfer my license? and do i need to re do the whole cgfns procedure again to transfer ? what about cne requirements? i appreciate any kind of information. thank you

Jessica. in Platte City, Missouri

2 months ago

hi I am a registered nurse with my BSN from Canada. I have been working in the US under a TN visa for a year now. I am starting to look into getting a green card, looking for sponsorship if anyone has any info or comments on that please let me know! I'm currently in Austin texas under my TN visa. Thanks.

rperez in Arlington, Virginia

2 months ago

I passed the NCLEX examination last Saturday. ( Virginia Board of Nursing). I am currently living here in United States holding dependent A2 visa. I need sponsorship because the embassy don't provide work permit for dependent visas. I worked in the Philippines in a Public Hospital in Metro Manila (150 bed capacity, 2:20 nurse/patient ratio) more than 2 years as a Pedriatric Nurse. I also have an IELTS with a band score of 7.5. Please help me.

Aikeen in Elmhurst, New York

2 months ago

rperez in Arlington, Virginia said: I passed the NCLEX examination last Saturday. ( Virginia Board of Nursing). I am currently living here in United States holding dependent A2 visa. I need sponsorship because the embassy don't provide work permit for dependent visas. I worked in the Philippines in a Public Hospital in Metro Manila (150 bed capacity, 2:20 nurse/patient ratio) more than 2 years as a Pedriatric Nurse. I also have an IELTS with a band score of 7.5. Please help me.

Hi rperez,
Let's talk, my email is agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com. let us assess your case so we will know how to help you out.

2 months ago

Aikeen in Elmhurst, New York said: Hi rperez,
Let's talk, my email is agumabon@millenniumhealthcarepro.com. let us assess your case so we will know how to help you out.

Hi I already sent an email to you. Thanks for the response.

daralan20 in Manchester, New Hampshire

2 months ago

Hello,
I am currently completing my accelerated BSN in the US and will be graduating in December 2018. I already got my previous 4-year bachelor's at UC Davis in Neurobiology. I am in the process of applying for F1-OPT and also trying to get into nursing residency programs since I know it is hard to get a hospital sponsorship as a registered nurse without any nursing experience first. My end goal is to get a green card so I can work in the US as a RN until forever. Does anyone have any advice for me?

peng77 in PASADENA, California

2 months ago

milva in Little River, South Carolina said: Hello, I'm an F1 student graduating in 2 weeks with an Associate Degree in Nursing, going to take the NCLEX in September...

Please, can anyone tell me where to look for sponsorship? I emailed all the hospitals in the area and HR always says no... is an Associate not good enough for sponsorship?
I will open OPT for 1 year...No experience, except for clinicals and volunteering in the ICU.

Do I have to find an agency, instead of emailing hospitals? How do you find these agencies and how much does it cost for them to work with you?

Whoever can orient me I will be so grateful! I feel like I studied for nothing... nobody wants to sponsor me around the South Carolina area... I am fluent in Spanish and Bulgarian, intermediate Russian and I am very motivated, but I need someone to give me a chance...

My email is matsevamilva@gmail.com

Please help...

I can help you.

2 months ago

peng77 in PASADENA, California said: I can help you.

check the internet, there were hospitals hiring F1 visa OPT they might help you.

narby sabiniano in Aurora, Colorado

21 days ago

Jessica. in Platte City, Missouri said: hi I am a registered nurse with my BSN from Canada. I have been working in the US under a TN visa for a year now. I am starting to look into getting a green card, looking for sponsorship if anyone has any info or comments on that please let me know! I'm currently in Austin texas under my TN visa. Thanks.

did you get any luck with this? if you have update or advice and any hint pla let me know . we are both in the same situation . im on TN looking for a permanent status. i have current cali license

21 days ago

narby sabiniano in Aurora, Colorado said: did you get any luck with this? if you have update or advice and any hint pla let me know . we are both in the same situation . im on TN looking for a permanent status. i have current cali license

I know of at least 20 skilled nursing facilities in California that are sponsoring licensed and unlicensed nurses. My email address is pengchan77@gmail.com

Kpatel in Downingtown, Pennsylvania

20 days ago

Hi,
I’m a RN curretly working in hospital on H4-EAD. I have priority date from previous employer under EB3-India as April 2010 & need a sponsor who can help with new application to port the priority date. Please let me know if you have info for any employer in PA-NJ area.

6 days ago

Kpatel in Downingtown, Pennsylvania said: Hi,
I’m a RN curretly working in hospital on H4-EAD. I have priority date from previous employer under EB3-India as April 2010 & need a sponsor who can help with new application to port the priority date. Please let me know if you have info for any employer in PA-NJ area.

I can help if you move to California.

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.