we're building an income club !

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Marianne in Fayetteville, Arkansas

130 months ago

Hello everyone. We're putting together a retirement or "income from home" club . It's for anyone who needs extra money. It's easy. It's $10 per month, but most people, by their second month, have a bit of an income and it grows from there. The website is ozark.nocashever.com
the product is a training site showing you where to get tons of free stuff
We're netwinn, winners income networking now. We use the net for networking for income. Join us.

zodiacbud in Fayetteville, Arkansas

130 months ago

I got into freebie force. I paid $10, within 48 hours I had tripled my money by printing out and using coupons. Then I told some friends of mine, they signed up with me, and then I got a paycheck the second month. This one is easy. You tell people where to get free stuff, they can take a free tour before signing up. And signing up is like what? ten bucks. Ok, anyone can afford that. And you get in there, print out some coupons, save your ten bucks.... get it back with use of coupons I mean. And then tell a bunch of people And then what? you start getting paychecks. I'm impressed with the ease of this .

nursenancy in Houston, Texas

130 months ago

My sister got me into the freebie thing. I wasn't interested at first. Too much trouble for some coupons is what I thought. Then I found that I could get a lot more than just my investment of $10 back. I was having a lot of fun looking around for free stuff. Some other nurses asked me where I got all of the coupons to dine out. I told them to take the tour on my website. They signed up, they started getting free coupons to eat and go to movies and other gifts and flowers. Candy. And then I started getting checks. Thanks for letting me share my experience with you.

nursenancy in Houston, Texas

130 months ago

I forgot to mention that my freebie website is houston.nocashever.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.