Best schools in Ocala?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Ocala?

G. McMahon in Ocala, Florida

123 months ago

Forest High School for public and Trinity Catholic for private.

RD in Altamonte Springs, Florida

119 months ago

Host said: Where are the best schools or school districts in Ocala?

Check out Family Times Magazine or visit their website at www.enjoyfamilytimes.com

Mary in Macclenny, Florida

116 months ago

G. McMahon in Ocala, Florida said: Forest High School for public and Trinity Catholic for private.

I need to move there as soon as possible, I have no idea where to begin. It is just my daughter and I and I have a limited income (as most). We are Catholic. It would be nice to have her in a private school but I believe unrealistic, although I could volunteer for her scholoarship if possible. I have no idea of the better areas to live, the cost of living, rents or anything else. I would like to drive there possibly this weekend to see. It would be nice to be settled in before the holidays. She has been through a very (extrememly dramatic time for two years) and needs love, stability, guidance, reasurrance, a home and above all A DOG.
If you can guide me, (us) I would be very grateful. I am trying to work on the money for first and last months rent, the uhaul to get my things there, food, gas etc.. I realize this isnt going to be easy.. Thank you for your time.
Mary Byrd
[Edited by Host]
I am using a public library and my only contact is my cell phone if you are willing to contact me with any information.

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.