We have immediate openings for language Thailand account representative position!!
Work from home
Come for the culture, Stay for the Career! At VXI, we pride ourselves in helping our client partners develop technologies and customer care services that enable them to manage their business and customer relations more efficiently.
As an account representative, you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information over the phone and resolve any emerging problems that our customer may face. The target is to ensure excellent customer service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Provides customer service support by phone. Serves as primary contact for customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer problem by using all tools and resources appropriately to determine resolution.
- Tracks and documents support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues. Follow up contact maybe required
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
- Excellent communications including English and required foreign language
- Multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive rates
- Work in the comfort of your home
- Leadership Development Programs to build Career Path Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fun & competitive work environment
- Proficient to speak, read and write English and required Foreign Language
- High school diploma or GED. Associate degree or higher is preferred.
- 1-2 years’ customer service and or sales experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Full Time position up to 40 hours per week with flexible working schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent typing skills. Up to 30 WPM
- Ability to Pass background check and Verification of US Employment Eligibility
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
United States (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
8 hour shift
Overnight Only full-time employees eligible