Banquet Server duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Banquet Server are generally to provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire event process to ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction. Here are some examples of the duties and responsibilities of a Banquet Server:
- Assist with the complete setup and breakdown of the banquet area.
- Relay food and beverage orders.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and awareness of sanitary practices.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Relay important information about orders, allergies and special requests to the appropriate person.
- Respond urgently and appropriately to any concerns.
- Present in professional appearance and mannerisms.