We’re on a mission to empower cannabis companies through expert, industry-specific financial knowledge and management.
About the Company:
We are the fastest growing CPA firm focused on the cannabis industry in the United States. We’re bootstrapped and profitable, have amassed over 300 clients in under two years, and have an annual compound growth rate of 125%. Unlike most CPA firms that are bound by geolocation, our clients are remote and spread throughout all 12 legalized states: the market we serve is limited only by the laws restricting marijuana legalization.
Cannabis is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries in the United States, exceeding $13B in sales in 2019 and projected to surpass $30B by 2025. GreenGrowth CPAs has positioned itself as the leading expert in tax, financial, and audit services for cannabis companies. We’ve done this by hiring smart people who reflect our values and leveraging their deep and varied experience to provide best-in-class services to our clients, all while continuously growing and learning in tandem with the industry.
The Inbound Business Development Associate is a base plus commission-based role responsible for responding to potential clients who have called or emailed GreenGrowth CPA’s looking for more information and converting them into new sales. The Inbound Business Developer is a remote position and focused on inbound phone sales and cultivating those relationships through close of sale. They should be able to quickly build a rapport with potential clients, have a strong understanding of our business to convey our products, track and follow-up with potential clients, and convert new business. Finally, the Inbound Business Development Associate would be part of the final handoff of clients to the appropriate tax and/or accounting teams.
1) Develop a strong understanding of our business, products, and services to convert leads to new sales via phone.
2) Using HubSpot, respond to all inbound sales leads.
3) Track all leads, categorize them for follow-up, and prepare new clients for conversion to the service lines.
4) Track all sales for proper invoicing system.
5) Participate in regular meetings with leadership and marketing to provide sales feedback, receive market and industry updates, and gain insight on new products.
6) Meet minimum monthly sales quota and conversion rates
7) Work with our billing managers to ensure invoices are being sent out
8) Work with our internal team for Sales to Service hand-off
3+ years of phone sales experience
2+ years financial experience or selling financial products
Proven sales metrics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
Sales: 3 years (Required)
Financial Services: 3 years (Required)
outside sales: 3 years (Required)
Monday to Friday