1. Read and understand the principles.
2. Coordinate the delivery of each person’s Person Directed Plan and Implementation Plan.
3. Ensure the IP is implemented within 10 days from the day you receive the PDP.
4. Ensure the IP program objectives are in the homes by the first of each month.
5. Complete the Icap every three years or sooner if needed and review it with the CAC.
6. Schedule and coordinate the staff training regarding special needs, current objectives, diet, abuse
neglect-exploitation reporting guidelines and all other relevant information related to your
consumers, write up and distribution. Record progress and lack of progress toward achieving ISP goals.
7. Schedule and conduct quarterly monitoring with Foster Care and SHL consumers.
8. Provide discharge-planning services. Develop a pre-discharge plan. Plan for re-entry into system, when
9. Respond to emergency situations and fulfill on-call responsibilities following all guidelines.
10. Complete internal chart audits quarterly.
11. Ensure all necessary assessments are completed within the appropriate time frame.
12. Monitor implementation of service outlined in the PDP and IP.
13. Monitor IP Goals and objectives.
14. Home walk through monthly.
15. Observe vocational programs and or schools a minimum of once a month.
16. Supervise delivery of consumer plan of care. Integrate various aspects of service delivery under the
HCS Program and services from other sources. Ensure consumer receives appropriate generic services;
supervise delivery of training and habilitation.
17. Retrieve record and file all documentation, records and reports.
18. Ensure nursing is aware of all needed doctor’s appointment and participate in the process.
19. Arrange transportation as needed for scheduled or unscheduled meeting. Transport when needed.
20. Complete the process for Trust Fund requests timely. Ensure all receipts are turned into accounting for
verification and accounting records.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,500.00 to $50,000.00 /year
case management: 1 year (Preferred)
Human Services: 1 year (Preferred)
Social, Behavior Services: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Monday to Yes