Under general supervision, maintains high visibility on school property to ensure a safe, secure and nurturing learning environment; and to prevent and respond to crimes against persons and Clark County School District property.
Position Requirements: Education, Training, and Experience: Proof of documentation for all minimum qualifications, and licenses and certifications as cited below, is required at time of application.
1. Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
2. High school graduation or other equivalent [website] GED, college, technical, trade school transcript, foreign equivalency, etc.).
3. Upon hire, must successfully complete the Nevada Peace Officers Standards and Training Academy, and maintain a Nevada Category I Police Officer Certificate during employment.
Licenses and Certifications:
1. A valid driver’s license that allows the applicant/employee to legally operate a motor vehicle in Nevada. If not in possession at time of application, must obtain valid Class C Nevada Driver's License prior to the approval of final selection. Driver’s license and safe driving history must be maintained for the duration of the assignment.
2. Copy of current driving history issued by the Department of Motor Vehicle (within 6 months), is required at time of application/Qualified Selection Pool (QSP) placement and at the time of interview, prior to final selection.
3. Birth Certificate, [website] Passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of United States Citizenship.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.58 /hour
driving: 1 year (Preferred)
armed: 1 year (Preferred)
security: 1 year (Preferred)
United States (Required)
Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Paid time off
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Monday to Friday
Only full-time employees No