The position as President of Jet Foods LLC will allow an experienced grocery operator to be a partner in a multiple location supermarket chain. Jet Foods LLC is looking for someone to help take a leadership role in opening this supermarket chain. Jet Foods will have the full support of capital, real estate management and purchasing power, and the resources of its own dedicated construction company. The President will have significant input on designing and operating the supermarket as we will rely on their expertise and support their vision on what will bring Jet Foods the most success.
Jet Foods LLC was created by Freedom Development Group, LLC a commercial real estate company. FDG is purchasing shopping centers in food desert areas in the Chicagoland area and across the country.
- Responsible for the overall performance, efficiency and profitable operations of the entire Grocery store, including customer service and satisfaction, sales and budget, inventory management, visual merchandising, training and development.
- Responsible for department-related activities of the grocery store including fresh produce, frozen foods, dairy, dry goods, artisan and local products, meat, vitamins/supplements, and bulk foods.
- Manages and oversees the duties of a team of grocery assistant managers, buyers, leads, and grocery employees.
- Operates the grocery store according to Srcg Values, Standards, Operations Manual and Managers Guide and is competitive with industry best practices.
- Works independently and addresses challenges within a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision .
- Manages and oversees all grocery items including actual physical inventory
- 10+ years of grocery center experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience managing a budget and staff required
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Management skills
- Project Management Skills
- Computer Savvy
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
leadership: 10 years (Preferred)
/education: 4 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Monday to Friday
Only full-time employees No