Sales Engineer/Designer Wanted!
We are a Low Voltage/Technology Integration organization whose focus is 100% customer satisfaction the first time, every time. With a portfolio of repeat, satisfied Commercial and Residential clients throughout Texas, we pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clientele and are looking for Team Members to help carry that torch.
At the request of our clients, we are continuing to grow in the Texas market. We are currently seeking Account Executives to help build relationships with new and existing clients needing the following services:
Audio Visual & Automation
- Results Driven Self Motivator
- Great customer connectivity is a must!
- Industry related knowledge is required
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to satisfactorily meet our insurance carrier minimum requirements for “safe drivers”
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
What you’ll have access to:
- Competitive pay! Work with the best, be the best, and get paid the best!
- Health & Dental Insurance
- And more…
Your Day to Day
The System Design Engineer will support the outside sales staff by designing and estimating low voltage systems [website] access control, intrusion alarm, video surveillance, mass notification, and Audio/Video). Additionally, this person will also be responsible for coordinating with outside vendors on structured cabling systems, site audio/video, sound masking, etc.
How our Process Works
- Serve as a technical resource by responding with correct and prompt information to sales and operations team requests related to designing low voltage systems design, support infrastructure, installation, and testing/certification.
- Interpret project blueprints and other construction documents at a high level of understanding, including but not limited to plans, specifications, reporting, and quality requirements.
- Assists in the development of access control and video surveillance design templates, standards, and guidelines to improve department accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare and submit RFI responses prior to the due date to clarify discrepancies in the specifications, plans and/or scope of a project designed by an outside architect/consultant.
- Responsible for proper product application, accurate estimate generation and detailed proposal creation based on customer requirements, construction document constraints, and known performance standards.
- Provides technical product expertise and support to all team members.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
A little about us and our clients:
We continue to be entrusted by countless clients to provide exceptional service! Our teams pride themselves on integrity, fair pricing, and outstanding service every time. Sound like a place you’d be proud to work with?
Remember; we hire you, to retire you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
relevant: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Monday to Friday
Only full-time employees Temporarily due to Covid-19