Interested in world leader in the development and application of innovative technologies for inspection?
We are looking for Engineers to join our team!
- Ability to manage key stakeholder interests, while at the same time managing conflicting priorities and business interests
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work well as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills - Interacts positively with staff, general public, clients, and contractors
- Proficiency in English with excellent technical report writing skills
- Engineering consulting, construction, and/or water/wastewater experience
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, including conflict and issue resolution
- Ability to work logically and systematically, with good time management
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills plus the ability to think laterally while offering creative solutions
- IT literacy and the ability to manage electronic data
- Flexibility and the ability to manage change
- Proactive with a high level of attention to detail
- Understanding and limited functionality with ArcGIS software
- An understanding of pipeline design, structural analysis, and/or construction management is preferred.