Assistant Director and League Coordinator
Full job description
Are you the most organized person in NW Arkansas?
If so, we need you! We have an upcoming opening for a part-time administrative assistant position. The job will entail a full range of administrative duties to support the HappyFeet Director. This person will be responsible for scheduling HappyFeet classes and leagues, organizing league registrations, preparing marketing materials and emails, maintaining enrollment data, and responding to parent questions.
We are committed to a positive, customer service-focused culture. Our staff and coaches must be extremely friendly when working with our parents, always striving to exceed expectations. Approximately 25-30 hours per week. The specific hours each week are flexible, but due to the nature of the work (available for phone calls), must be completed during daytime hours. An example schedule could be Monday - Friday, 9am-2pm.
- Help coordinate seasonal leagues
- Send promotional emails and flyers
- Answer parent questions
- Sort registrations into teams
- Create league schedules
- Sort player jerseys for coaches to distribute
- Send league update emails during each season
- Help Director schedule coaches for classes and leagues
- Manage current class rosters
- Prepare and print all school-level marketing materials
- Update website with current seasonal information
- Respond to phone calls and emails on behalf of Director
- Track and report coaches' hours for payment
- Previous experience in an administrative/support capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- Proficient in using online software (email marketing and online registration system)
- Ability to solve complex puzzles--like scheduling 700+ league players and teams
- Extremely organized, high attention to detail, juggle several tasks
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent communication skills--able to communicate pleasantly with families on the phone and via email
- Self-motivated: position will have a high level of autonomy and flexible hours.
If you are interested in applying, please reply with your cover letter and resume . If you know someone who would be a good fit for our program, will you please pass this info along?
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- How many years of experience do you have working with computers and online software programs?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Assistant manager experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location