Business Development Representative
Full job description
AxleHire is an expedited urban last-mile delivery service, providing customers with a superior same and next day delivery experience. AxleHire leverages purpose-built modern technology and a gig driver fleet to drive transformative outcomes that catalyze customers’ brand growth. Logistics teams can now provide a differentiated delivery experience at a competitive cost, overcoming the limitations of legacy delivery providers. AxleHire operates in 19 of the 25 major U.S. metro urban areas across the U.S, enabling high-volume shippers to consistently cater to the rising needs and expectations of their customers.
General Job Description Summary:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Level BDR to join our growing team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our organization by identifying and qualifying business opportunities at the enterprise level. You will be responsible for initiating and nurturing relationships with key decision-makers, understanding their business needs, and positioning our solutions to meet those needs. The ideal candidate possesses a strategic mindset, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach to business development.
Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Research and identify potential enterprise-level clients through various channels, including online research, industry events, and networking.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified leads through outbound prospecting efforts.
- Conduct thorough research to understand the business goals and challenges of potential enterprise clients.
- Engage in targeted conversations with key decision-makers to assess their needs and qualify opportunities for further engagement.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level executives, through effective communication and relationship-building strategies.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure a seamless transition of qualified leads for further engagement.
Communication and Presentation:
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of our products or services to enterprise-level prospects.
- Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations to showcase how our solutions can address the specific challenges faced by potential clients.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and execute strategic account plans.
- Provide valuable insights and feedback to marketing and product teams based on interactions with enterprise-level prospects.
Metrics and Reporting:
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) such as lead conversion rates, pipeline development, and other relevant metrics.
- Utilize CRM tools to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of prospect interactions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience in enterprise-level business development or sales.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and other sales technology.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and sales technology tools, especially Salesforce and Outreach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The physical requirements below are representative of what is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Stand, walk, sit at a desk, work on a computer, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
This position requires 0% of travel time. Some occasional travel may be required.
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonuses, equity, or commissions.
California CPRA Policy:
For California residents, please see our CPRA policy regarding our data collection practices: https://www.axlehire.com/cpra-policy-work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person