Certified Flight Instructor
Nulton Aviation Flight Academy is a ever-growing flight school in Johnstown, PA. We are located at the John-Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (KJST). Our fleet is a mix of both Piper and Diamond aircraft all maintained in-house and all IFR equipped. We continue to expand and bring in more oppertunities to both students and instructors daily.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Lively atmosphere
We're seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Flight Instructor to join our team! The ideal candidate will be comfortable teaching students at all levels, from beginner to advanced. Candidates for this position will appreciate the level of flexibility associated with the job, as well as the opportunity to grow professionally and connect with a diverse group of people. Our program continues to advance and we are seeking a passionate candiate who is willing to help continue the vision of the school.
- Provide flight training both in the 61/141 training enviroment.
- Teach ground school coures as part of the academy and one-on-one.
- Maintain your students records accruately and inform students of progress.
- Be personally accontable for all services you provide.
- Help grow and build current and new cirriculum.
- Help ensure that the facilites and planes stay clean and organzied.
- Other duties may be assigned that help advance the program.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Johnstown, PA 15904: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location