Child and Family Therapist
Join our mission-driven organization.
Family Solutions is a compassionate and dedicated non-profit organization specializing in providing critical therapeutic services for children and families for the past 22 years, including children facing numerous adverse childhood experiences such as poverty and family disruption. We are committed to breaking the cycle of adversity and offering a brighter future to vulnerable youth. We are currently seeking Child and Family Therapists to join our mission-driven and growing teams.
As a Child and Family Therapist at Family Solutions, you will play a vital role in offering hope and healing to children and families. You will provide therapeutic services that address trauma, attachment issues, and emotional well-being, aiming to empower children and families to thrive.
Multiple Programs Available:
Family Solutions offers multiple opportunities for our clinicians to work in the setting of their choice. You may be interested in contributing to creating a positive and supportive atmosphere for the students of Clark County by joining our School-Based Child and Family Therapy team. In our clinic, we offer a dedicated art therapy space, personalized offices to create the therapeutic atmosphere best fitting your approach, and a community of supportive colleagues just outside your office door. And if you thrive on community-based, in-home relationships, you may find a place on our Community Support Team is right for you.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Robust clinical supervision program including individual supervision for licensure in both Washington and Oregon and weekly group supervision
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A supportive and mission-driven work environment
- Flexible scheduling options including the possibility to work 4 (10) hour days
- Relocation assistance
- Differential pay for School-Based and Community providers
- Differential pay for Bilingual Spanish-Speaking providers
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to understand the unique needs of each child and their family.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans using evidence-based therapeutic techniques, with a focus on trauma-informed care.
- Provide trauma-focused therapy to children and adolescents, addressing emotional, behavioral, and relational challenges.
- Collaborate closely with caregivers, foster parents, and others to provide wrap-around support to the child.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records, ensuring compliance with ethical and legal standards.
- Continuously evaluate treatment progress and adapt therapeutic approaches as needed.
- Engage in interdisciplinary collaboration with other professionals to ensure holistic care for clients.
- Participate in clinical supervision, case discussions, and team meetings.
- Stay current with best practices and innovations in child and family therapy through ongoing professional development.
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or a related field.
- Current or eligibility for State of Washington certification as an Agency-Affiliated Counselor, Licensed Associate, or Licensure in your chosen field.
- Proficiency in trauma-informed, client-centered, therapeutic modalities, such as TF-CBT, play therapy, art therapy, EMDR, or related attachment-based approaches.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with vulnerable youth and their families.
- Exceptional assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning capabilities.
- A commitment to health equity, particularly by serving diverse populations, participating in building an inclusive culture within our organization, and promoting conversations about equity and social justice within our community and the mental health field.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Adherence to ethical guidelines and strict confidentiality standards.
- Passion for making a positive impact on the lives of children.
Join our Team:
If you are inspired by our mission and are eager to contribute to the well-being of children, youth, and families, we invite you to apply. Together, we can make a lasting impact.
Family Solutions is an equal opportunity employer focused on health equity. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences, particularly candidates from historically underrepresented communities in the mental health field. For international applicants, Family Solutions is a H1-B cap-exempt employer.
$52,250 - $59,000 Unlicensed
$58,000 - $64,000 Licensed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.12 - $30.77 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid work
- Master's (Required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Vancouver, WA 98682: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, WA 98682