Summary: Responsible for providing assessment, case management and outpatient clinical addiction and/or mental health treatment services to Limen Recovery + Wellness clients. The Clinician also works to address other social needs and utilizes referrals sources for necessary specialty care, hospitalization, or advance assessments and/or treatments.
An offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Receives client referrals and completes preliminary needs assessment. Identifies patients with urgent mental health conditions and makes appropriate referrals to available emergency or psychiatric treatment facilities.
2. Assesses mental and behavioral health status of clients by completing thorough clinical intake session. Provides non-scheduled urgent assessment for clients currently experiencing psychiatric crisis. Makes arrangements as necessary.
3. Formulates differential diagnosis for mental health and/or substance abuse. Formulates short and long-term treatment plans for clients under care. Measures outcomes of treatment plans by assessing client progress at each session.
4. Conducts individual, family, and group psychotherapy sessions delivering evidence-based, clinically appropriate treatment interventions.
5. Develops and maintains working knowledge of Delaware-area mental health, social service, and recovery-oriented organizations, and makes appropriate referrals to clients as necessary.
6. Works to expand service delivery capabilities by recruiting and enlisting qualified professionals and volunteers to offer supportive services to clients through Limen.
7. Becomes familiar with all standard assessment forms and tools. Develops competent working knowledge of Therapy Notes (EMR software) to input client assessments and progress notes in a timely fashion.
8. Maintains written documentation of counseling sessions, assessments, interventions, and recommendations which meet standard requirements and professional guidelines.
9. Coordinates client financial responsibilities with Program Coordinator. Processes payments for clients upon completion of appointment and logs payments into Square. Submits all necessary information to Program Coordinator on a weekly basis.
10. Participates in weekly supervision sessions with Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Program Supervisor, and other counseling staff. Consults with other clinical professionals regarding complex cases and prescription medications prescribed by other providers.
11. Engages in treatment plan coordination with other service providers, upon obtaining release of information (ROI) authorization from clients.
12. Develops and delivers educational curricula and material to reduce stigma and promote recovery within other Delaware agencies and the Wilmington-area community.
13. Attends agency-sponsored events in the community, represents Limen's mission and vision in the broader community, and in professional interactions with other community service agencies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position will provide group sessions in the evening at least once a week.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Master's degree (M.A./M.S.) or equivalent; and four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Clinical Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling, or other similar program of study
Certificates and Licenses:
Delaware State Licensure (LPCMH, LCSW, LMFT)
Continuing education credits (CEUs) as required by licensing/certification board
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Delaware State Licensure (LPCMH, LCSW, LMFT) (Required)
Work Location: In person