This job has expired on Indeed
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications

Commission Only Inside Sales Representative and Account Executive

ReFocus AI
San Francisco, CA
Remote
$50,000 - $300,000 a year - Full-time, Contract

Location

San Francisco, CA

Full job description

Commission Only Inside Sales Representative and Account
Executive

Overview
ReFocus AI is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative and Account Executive to join our fast-paced team and help drive ReFocus adoption in North America. As an Inside Sales Representative and Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team focused on increasing technology adoption of machine learning by engaging with C-level executives and influencers at all levels. You will work closely with your colleagues to build relationships with insurance institutions of all sizes across all market segments, from insurtech start-ups to the largest agencies, brokerages, carriers and wholesalers.

The ideal candidate will possess a strong business development and Financial Services background. The candidate should have demonstrated experience engaging senior-level executives in past roles, and a credible understanding of their businesses and priorities. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the skill-set to drive strategic execution of sales and business development goals.

Job Duties

  • Drive revenue and market share for ReFocus.
  • Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
  • Maintain a robust sales pipeline by developing new client relationships.
  • Develop and execute against a sales plan (including cold outreach).
  • Conduct product demonstrations to prospective customers.
  • Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
  • Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
  • Ensure customer satisfaction.

Minimum Qualifications

  • Must have at least 3 years sales experience.
  • Bachelor's degree.
  • Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales target(s).
  • Must be able to work remote full-time, working independently with minimal supervision.
  • Proficient in Google Suite and Office 365 (Gmail / Docs / Slides / Sheets / Meet).
  • Experience maintaining a customer database in a CRM.

Preferred Qualifications

  • Must have a technology background and willingness to learn.
  • Experience in the insurance and/or financial industries.
  • Strong writing and communication skills.
  • Experience as an inside sales representative.
  • Experience making 50+ cold calls per day.

The compensation structure is 100% commission based. Commission payout to the sales rep is as follows: 20% of new client sales and annual 5% bonus of sales made that calendar year.

Training, some qualified leads, and company email to be provided.

The role is as an independent contractor and could be performed in conjunction to another job.

Application Instructions
Interested applicants should respond with their cover letter and resume.

About ReFocus
ReFocus is an enterprise AI-powered sales plugin for insurance professionals. We allow insurance professionals to use their data to identify cross-selling & upselling opportunities in their book of business to make 60% more sales: without a data science background or team. Our innovation is that we handle building and integrating machine learning from end-to-end: raw data to useful business intelligence. While there are solutions that automate the 20% of effort actually building the machine learning models, the other 80% is spent manually preparing the raw data.

Equal Employment Opportunity
ReFocus AI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.

This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.

Job Type: Commission

Pay: $50,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year

COVID-19 considerations:
This position is 100% remote and will not require in-person contact.

Education:

  • Bachelor's (Required)

Experience:

  • Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
  • Sales: 3 years (Required)