Full job description
We're your local ER & Hospital, coming soon January 2024!
We're seeking a dynamic ER Tech who's skilled and trained member of the Emergency Department team whose functions encompass many aspects of patient care. Serves as a liaison between patient/family members of all departments. The ER Tech acts to identify and resolve problems as expressed by patients and other departments.
Green Bay ER & Hospital is a specialty hospital and emergency room that utilizes the same cutting edge equipment and technology found in a modern hospital ER, including bedside ultrasound, digital radiology, CT scan, and a comprehensive clinical laboratory.
· EMT-Paramedic required; 2 years’ experience required
· 1-year hospital experience preferred
· BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
· Must be dependable, responsible, and interested in assisting with quality emergency patient care
· Ability to relate well with all levels of the hospital/facility, and medical staff
· Computer experience
Essential Job functions and responsibilities
· Capability to perform vital signs
· Venipuncture and IV placement
· Clean wounds
· Operate lab equipment; perform point of care testing and quality controls
· Knowledgeable of operation of lab instruments
· Monitor and restock supplies
· Report equipment issues to the nurse manager
· Update and maintain patient database according to established procedures
· Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor/department director.
· Ability to Navigate/Utilize Electronic Medical Record
· Understand/Comply with Hospital Policy and Procedures
· Ability to collaborate with other professionals
· Ability to practice ethically
· Ability to provide people-centered care
· Actively participates in a team.
· Able to communicate information and ideas clearly and articulately both in oral and written form.
· Provides assistance to others when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- BLS Certification (Required)
- EMT Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person