Full job description
MoveDocs is seeking a Facilitator to join our growing Operations team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service to various parties within the medical and legal community. This position will function as the primary point of communication with our clients to stay up to date on existing cases and answer client questions. MoveDocs takes pride in providing excellent and expedient service to our clients and the qualified candidate must be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. This role may have some remote flexibility for the right candidate.
- Answers high volume of inbound calls from insurance companies, attorneys, clients and/or medical providers daily
- Statuses cases to get updates on pending and ongoing case litigation and/or medical treatment.
- Delivers customer satisfaction through timely, accurate communications
- Develops rapport with the attorneys, firms, and medical providers
- High School or GED required
- Previous personal injury case manager, paralegal, intake and/or claims adjuster experience preferred
- Experience in a high-volume call environment preferred
- Knowledge or experience with personal injury, medical billing, or claims a plus
- Self-motivated with desire to build great relationships, and to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to multitask while on the phone and the computer is a must
- Able to adapt to change and pivot easily between tasks
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for communicating with insurance companies, attorneys, and medical providers
- Basic computer proficiency and Outlook experience
MoveDocs offers competitive compensation, and benefits that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, plus paid time off.
MoveDocs is a cloud-based fintech company designed to be an end-to-end solution for personal injury law firms and healthcare providers. We’re fast-growing, and profitable. Founded in 2003, we’re focused on helping uninsured and under-insured patients gain access to healthcare they need but cannot afford. We have relationships with hundreds of medical providers across the country and we’re just getting started.We are proud of our mission and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making healthcare more accessible.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89147: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person