Field Technician - Part Time -University of Miami
Full job description
As a leader and innovator in the digital signage and video display industry for more than 25 years, ANC transforms a wide range of commercial spaces, from best-in-class sports and entertainment venues to iconic transportation hubs and retail destinations, into immersive and unforgettable digital media experiences. It’s diversified suite of services delivers the ideal blend of creative multimedia advertising solutions, innovative audiovisual technologies, deep technical integration expertise, and flawless operational execution to offer the industry’s most trusted single-source solution. ANC’s iconic partners include the Washington Commanders, Westfield World Trade Center, The Howard Hughes Corporation’s Seaport District Pier 17 and Tin Building, Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center, Boston Red Sox, the Indiana Pacers’ Gainbridge Fieldhouse, the Cleveland Cavalier’s Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, and college and university venues across the United States.
ANC is looking to enlist a new part-time Field Technician and bolster its roster in Coral Gables, FL with more dedicated, hard-working individuals who are excited about ANC’s mission, have flexibility & available hours, and possess entrepreneurial, self-starter attitudes. Those who can accommodate a fluctuating schedule, which may include evening or overnight shifts and/or weekend work, are encouraged to apply. Regular access to reliable transportation is also necessary as frequent travel to local venues and job sites will be required.
Depending on the market, part-time Field Technicians may be either seasonal or year-round and can be regularly scheduled for up to 30 hours each week with some additional work hours as needed. Supervision is onsite by a local full-time Field Technician or remotely by a regional Field Operations Manager.
What you’ll do…
- Serve as a “front-line” representative of ANC in the field to clients, vendors, and other partners.
- Help operate and maintain signage systems and LED displays (scheduling, maintenance, etc.) at sports venues, live events, and commercial public/private spaces.
- Organize, assemble, and install new parts for signage and displays.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Technical Support, Client Services, and others to meet the needs of the clients.
- Participate in any required client or market-specific training, calls, meetings, etc.
- Troubleshooting of software-related problems and other technical issues.
- Support Fixed Projects in the regional market on an ad hoc basis.
What we’re looking for…
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Computer-literate and technologically oriented.
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system.
- A demonstrated openness and ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to shifting priorities in high pressure, deadline-driven environments.
- Physical stamina and comfortable working at higher elevations (ex. 40+ ft climbs).
- Previous experience in a customer-facing or client-centric job is strongly preferred.
- Flexible availability and willingness to travel regionally as needed.
- Background in or knowledge of LED displays and/or audio-visual systems is a plus, but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coral Gables, FL 33146: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person