Home Builder Marketing Manager
You eat, sleep, and breathe new home marketing. You tackle challenges head-on before they become problems. You’re a leader and you take responsibility. You’re willing to bring new ideas and are persistent enough to make them happen. You’re great at anticipating what’s next, and can keep focus on immediate tasks while balancing goals for a larger project as a whole. You’re a great communicator, and you can rally multiple teams to get a job done on time, on budget, and better than expected.
If you are not a “people person” this job is not right for you.
You’re okay with change, you thrive off of it! In-fact, pivoting excites you. Our company as a whole is extremely forward thinking. We are always willing to try a new process or tool if it is better than what we are currently using. We challenge the old ways. This means so will you.
The Builder Marketing Manager is responsible for day-to-day management and communication on multiple home builder accounts in a fast paced environment. You must have a solid understanding of both marketing strategy and agency workflow. It is essential that you can run your accounts independently, and can also work well with the agency team. This role requires extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
If you love making clients smile and the idea of working with multiple home builders across the country sounds like an exciting challenge, this position could be a great fit!
- Effectively manage a book of homebuilder clients as accounts.
- Act as the voice of the client inside the agency, act as the voice of the agency to the client.
- Develop strategic multi-channel marketing plans tailored to individual client goals to ultimately sell new homes.
- Manage and execute creative projects and multi-department (web, social, digital, and media) tasks for a wide range of home builder clients.
- Willing to become an expert in understanding home builder marketing, from strategy to planning and execution.
- Lead client strategy calls as scheduled.
- Promote partnership between agency and client.
- Day-to-day duties include all of the above, in addition to working closely with the Account Management team on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-5 years experience in homebuilding and new construction.
- Highly effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate across multiple departments.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards recognizing challenges and developing solutions.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and collaboratively.
- General knowledge of digital advertising including PPC, SEO, social media and content marketing.
- General knowledge of email marketing platforms CRM Platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and measuring website traffic.
- Working knowledge of Zoom, ClickUp, Google Suites a plus.
- Experience working on a home builder or real estate account or for a home builder is a plus but not required.
- If you don’t have all the experience and technical skills we have listed but are passionate about this opportunity, we want to hear from you.
- G2 is a remote agency headquartered in PA.
- This is a remote position open to all candidates in the United States with a home office and a strong wifi connection.
- Some travel will be required.
- Full-time position — freelancers need not apply.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and PTO.
- We value our team; salary is commensurate with experience.
Group Two (G2) has been bringing buyers to builders. As an industry leader, we pride ourselves on providing personalized marketing and advertising solutions for our builder partners across the country.
- Skip the formal cover letter
- Tell us about yourself in one compelling sentence
- 1-2 sentences, tell us why you want to work at Group Two
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- New Home Sales & Marketing or Homebuilder: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote