Licensed Real Estate Agent/Realtor
Nicole Freer Group, a Top 10 Producing Real Estate Team in the Houston Metro. Right now, we’re looking to find a select group of motivated people to join our rapidly-growing team.
At Nicole Freer Group, being an agent is more than just a job, it’s a lifestyle. We take pride in our unique team culture and dynamic that sets us apart from other brokerages. We truly love what we do and who we do it with! When you join our team, you’ll be surrounded by the top agents in the area and will be provided with mentoring and accountability to ensure your success.
- Prospecting and lead generation through in-person meetings, phone calls, online, and open houses
- Working closely with buyers and sellers to lead the sales transaction
- Negotiating contracts and handling client issues
- Keep up to date with the local real estate community
- Have an active real estate license
- Over $2 Million in transaction production over the past 2 years
- A great communicator who loves working with people
- Someone who is hungry, humble, and teachable
- Real estate experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Highly optimistic, detail-oriented, and comfortable with technology
- Ability to work independently
Real estate agents are independent contractors, which means your income potential is unlimited. Generally, full-time real estate agents at Nicole Freer Group make $100,000+ in their first 1-2 years.
Whether you’re a licensed agent who is looking to grow your career, or you’re brand new and have questions about what a real estate career can do for you, we’d love to talk. Apply today.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Real Estate License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations