Office and Facilities Manager
Full job description
The Friendship Circle of Pittsburgh was established in 2006 with the intention of creating a more inclusive community. Our programs engage youth and adults with diverse abilities in a full range of social activities; we aim to enrich the lives of all participants through mutually advantageous interactions, creating lasting friendships that strengthen both the Jewish and greater communities. We are a community-based program that brings together people of diverse abilities and interests. At Friendship Circle, we believe all people have the same needs. These needs include friendship, fun, opportunities to grow, the ability to contribute and to belong. Friendship Circle of Pittsburgh is devoted to addressing those needs in an accessible environment that provides any necessary supports to bring out the best in all of us.
To manage andensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, safety, daily office functions, building access and executing administrative functions in a timely manner. Promoting a welcoming and inclusive environment, while ensuring all policies and protocols are maintained.
Office and Facilities Manager Duties:
- Managing and guiding the safety and security protocol for building access on a consistent basis during regular office hours. Managing the overall implementation and training of protocols, trains all staff members who will manage entrances.
- Provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Overseas training of the Administrative Specialist in all guest and visitor relations.
- Oversees overall building appearance.
- Manages building systems by organizing, developing, and implementing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing and managing filing systems for the front desk; review/approve and purchasing of any office related supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions with front desk associate and related staff.
- Manages maintenance and facility aspects of the building, ie maintenance/building appointments; unexpected facility difficulties; creating and coordinating cleaning schedule, appointments and upkeep for service equipment at regulated or specific intervals.
- Managing as part of facilities the operations and maintenance of A/V and IT related communications and operational procedures.
- Manage kitchen usage and protocols.
- Oversees contractors, utilities and management of 1926 Murray Ave building. Setup security processes
- Develops protocols for building usage for all departments.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All health and safety guidelines are implemented
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person