Patient Care Representative
Full job description
Alabama Pain Physicians is a comprehensive pain management practice committed to improving the quality of life of our patients. We utilize cutting edge technology and advanced procedures to establish an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan to ultimately minimize pain and increase function.
Note: All applicants are required to complete the Culture Index survey prior to being considered for this position. Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view complete the application process.
The patient care representative is responsible for facilitating patient inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner. This department is the voice of Alabama Pain Physicians and requires patience, empathy, time management, and professionalism with patients, co-workers, and providers.
- Triaging phone calls
- Checking and appropriately responding to voice messages
- Recording correspondence in patient charts using EHR
- Uploading files to our automated confirmation system
- Performing medical record requests
- Importing documents into patient charts
- Scheduling patients for various types of appointments
Education & Experience High school diploma or equivalent required
- 0-2 years’ work experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
Skills Effective communication skills verbally and written Positive, patient focused attitude
- Ability to manage change
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
We offer our employees a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits will include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Plans
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation and Holiday paid time off
All prospective employees and rehires are required to submit to a drug test once a conditional offer of employment has been extended and accepted. The screening will be conducted in compliance with our Drug-Free Workplace Policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location