Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (Claremore Area Schools)
Full job description
Claremore Area Schools SLP Position
*This position is for Speech Language Pathologists only! New Graduates welcome to apply! This position would cover Claremore area schools and PRN in the clinic. Opportunity to have SUMMERS & School Holidays OFF (if desired, if not, clinic PRN hours available)!!!
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist who will provide skillful intervention for students on an IEP in local school district(s) around Claremore who have disorders of speech and language that is affecting school success. The ideal candidate would live in NE Oklahoma, as that is where the district(s) are located.
- The position will require the therapist to work as part of a multi-disciplinary IEP team.
- This is a school based position in a local school district(s).
- Responsibilities include managing student evaluation and treatment, teacher, staff and family education and support as well as documentation via a web-based system. Therapists in the school setting get to use their creativity and expertise to connect with each student in a play-based, one-on-one setting or group setting..
- At Elevate we love upcoming and recent graduates as well as experienced therapists. We have mentorship programs available for new graduates or therapists without pediatric experience. CF supervision is available.
We would love to have a chance to talk with you about this job opening so send us your resume today! The position is open and ready for an individual to start immediately. Please send your resume to Kym Claborn, Director of Clinic and School Therapies, or call 918-341-4343.
Elevate Pediatric Therapies (formerly Summit Pediatric Therapies) is an outpatient and school-based clinic that provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services. Our team of over 35 specially trained professionals are dedicated to delivering creative, innovative, and comprehensive multi-disciplinary therapy services to children experiencing a variety of neurological, musculoskeletal, and/or developmental needs. Our growth-oriented outpatient clinic is located in Claremore with a school-based presence throughout northeast Oklahoma. The culture of our privately owned clinic is service-oriented, and our objective is to provide optimal care to our clients and their families. We have been successful at improving the lives of children and their families since 1999!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Master's (Preferred)
Work Location: In person