Personal Injury Case Mgr/Senior Facilitator
Full job description
MoveDocs is seeking a Senior Facilitator to join our growing Operations team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service to various parties within the medical and legal community. This position will function as the primary point of communication with our clients to stay up to date on existing cases and answer client questions. MoveDocs takes pride in providing excellent and expedient service to our clients and the qualified candidate must be self-motivated, able to work autonomously, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Operations and will be based out of MoveDocs' Las Vegas office.
- Answers high volume of inbound calls from insurance companies, attorneys, clients and/or medical providers daily.
- Statuses cases to get updates on pending and ongoing case litigation and/or medical treatment.
- Delivers customer satisfaction through timely, accurate communications.
- Develop rapport with the attorneys, firms, and medical providers.
- Account set up for attorneys and case managers.
- Coordinating medical care for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant direct operational/leadership experience required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience in Personal Injury cases, liability insurance, legal field, or healthcare operational experience desired.
- Must be process-oriented, well-organized, highly motivated, and self-directed with the ability and desire to genuinely impact our customers, colleagues, and company.
- Knowledge of medical terms.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Technical proficiency in most common office systems.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, relationship management, and multitasking.
- A collaborative spirit, curiosity, and a solid ability to be a team player.
- Advanced ability to build and maintain productive relationships with our clients and attorneys to deliver optimal outcomes.
- Advanced ability to work together in situations when actions are interdependent, and a team is mutually responsible to produce a result.
- Planning & organizing.
- Advanced ability to establish a plan/course of action and contingencies for self-goals.
Benefits:MoveDocs offers competitive compensation, and benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, a company 401k, paid time off, and much more.
MoveDocs is a technology-enabled services company designed to be an end-to-end solution for personal injury law firms and healthcare providers. Founded in 2003, we are focused on helping uninsured and underinsured patients gain access to the healthcare they need but cannot afford. We have relationships with hundreds of medical providers nationwide and are_ just getting started._ We are proud of our mission and passionate about applying technology to make healthcare more accessible.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote