Power Platform Consultant (Project Management)
Full job description
BrightWork is currently seeking to hire a Power Platform Consultant (Project Management) who will join our team to facilitate the successful deployment of BrightWork Project Management Solutions. The successful candidate will play an integral part of a growing software solutions business and collaborate with an experienced and talented team of Customer Success professionals at BrightWork.
BrightWork (https://www.brightwork.com/), whose clients include global companies like Amazon and United States Postal Service, has been a software product development company focusing on project and portfolio management solutions for 26 years. BrightWork is an award winning and long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with teams in the United States and Ireland.
BrightWork creates software products to help organizations achieve successful collaborative project and portfolio management using a combination of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint. Using the philosophy of ‘Start-Evolve’, we help our customers to gain immediate visibility into the status of projects and gradually evolve project management maturity in their own time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and successful design, configuration and implementation of BrightWork project management solutions according to customer value needs and objectives.
- Operate as a project management consultant for all customer-related matters, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Work in partnership with our customers to ensure the value anticipated by our customers is realized.
- Contribute to our company's strategic deliverables by identifying opportunities for people, product and process improvement.
Some or all of the following prior experiences:
- SharePoint Platform
- SharePoint (On Premise) configuration experience
- BrightWork configuration experience
- Power Platform and Power Apps configuration experience
- Project Management
- Prior experience of managing multiple projects
- Extensive experience with project management best practices
- PMP certification or similar would be an advantage
- Track record of working closely with customers to deploy software solutions
- Experience with discovering the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and work with other project leaders to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Project Management training or consulting experience
Some or all of the following attributes and skills:
- Qualifications in Technology or Business or related disciplines
- Ability to work under your own initiative and with a team
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A driven individual with good energy and an appetite for work and success
- Able to work independently, appreciate diverse perspectives, enjoys tackling ambiguous yet complex problems, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The location in the USA is flexible. We want you to live and work where you can live your best life and do your best work.
Please apply with your curriculum vitae (resume) and be sure to make clear your compensation requirements. BrightWork is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- How many years of SharePoint configuration experience do you have? Please explain.
- How many years of Power Platform / Power Apps configuration experience do you have? Please explain.
- Please explain your prior experience of managing multiple projects and project management best practices.
Work Location: Remote