Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Solis Agrosciences is a premium provider of R&D services for the Agtech industry. We design, develop and analyze gene edited and transgenic plants via our Plant Pipeline as a ServiceTM. We are seeking a highly competent marketing professional to help grow existing services and launch new offerings. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting start-up company with possibility for significant expansion. We are located in the 39N Innovation district of St. Louis, Missouri. Relocation assistance is available.
The candidate will be responsible for increasing the visibility and awareness of existing services as well as developing new services. You will work together with R&D to define product/service requirements and deliverables. You will define the go-to-market strategy, positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will launch new services/help develop new solutions based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must have a good understanding of various customer segments and their needs and excel at finding innovative solutions for the broader market. You must possess a unique blend of business and scientific expertise, a big-picture vision, the drive to make that vision a reality and be a highly independent self-starter who enjoys spending time in a fast-paced and highly collaborative startup environment.
● Managing Solis’ services portfolio, including strategic planning and tactical activities.
● Managing website optimization: SEO overhaul, UX/UI updates, initiation of SEM, and analytics monitoring.
● Driving blog and social media content and strategy, email and other campaigns.
● Leading the organization and promotion of all events, conferences and trade shows including logistics, attendance and lead qualification.
● Developing sales enablement materials and new collateral including white papers, protocols, and brochures in collaboration with R&D.
● Specifying market requirements for current and future products/services by conducting
market research supported by on-going visits to customers and other entities.
● Analyzing potential/existing partner relationships for individual services and platforms.
5+ years of marketing/product management experience.
Experience in Agtech/Biotech industry with services industry experience a plus.
Knowledge of molecular and cell biology methods including gene editing.
MS in Biology, Plant Science, Biotechnology or a related field.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
This position requires some travel to customer/other sites and remote work is an option.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- Agtech/Biotech industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing/product management: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person