Remote - Customer Service Associate I - $1,000 Sign-on Longview, TX
Remote - Customer Service Representative – Longview
For REMOTE candidates in Longview, TX
Must reside within 60 miles of the city job is posted.
Who we are!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, our goal is to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values.
Why work for Mr. Cooper?
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
· Team member mortgage loan program and down payment assistance program
· Student Debt Repayment program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Market-based health insurance for medical, dental and vision
· Flexible spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
· Cooper Climbers: an in-house program with built-in career advancement pathways
In a typical day you will:
· Answer 30-50 inbound calls a day
· Assist customers with payments, due date changes, and other issues
· Recommend Mr. Cooper services such as paperless statements and the Mr. Cooper app
· Promote Mr. Cooper products that benefit customers
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
· High school diploma or GED
· 1 or more years customer service experience
The finer details:
· Hourly rate starts at $13.50 an hour
· Eligible for monthly bonus and incentive rewards!
· 5 weeks paid virtual training – equipment is provided
· First 90 days attendance required for training.
· We are open Monday-Friday 7am – 8pm and Saturdays 8am- 12pm.
· Overtime available
· You will report to the Customer Service Manager
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can be successful. Embracing and using diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We aim to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we work, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location