Senior Wordpress Developer
Full job description
We are looking for an experienced full stack (senior) Wordpress Developer specializing in WooCommerce and custom WordPress development to join our team (part-time or full). Someone who is passionate about delivering excellent results, and is ready to take on new challenges and grow in a burgeoning industry with our company. This is a unique opportunity to work on an exciting early stage project with competitive compensation and future stock options.
As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining our e-commerce website with custom theme, plugins, custom payment and checkout flows, and API integrations, utilizing your expertise in WordPress / WooCommerce to enhance our customers' online shopping experience and more.
You thrive in a small team where you can make a significant impact. As a foundational member of an early-stage start- up, you want to take the initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before.
You are open to a part-time arrangement, with the possibility of transitioning to full-time for the right candidate. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for a flexible work arrangement, and who is eager to contribute to the success of a dynamic and young company in a high growth industry.
- Build and maintain WooCommerce & WooCommerce Subscriptions to support our custom checkout flow and e-commerce website
- Support site optimization to create the best user with custom plugin development, theme customization, and website optimization.
- Building custom plugins and extensions to support third party integrations
- Integrating with various 3rd party API services to sync data
- Develop and maintain our high-quality, responsive website
- Minimum 5 years experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS and JS / jQuery.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in WordPress development, with a strong focus on WooCommerce
- Experience with custom plugin development, theme customization (gutenberg), and website optimization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail.
To learn more about our company, please visit our career pages at https://gethighhello.com
- Self funded by a few exit entrepreneurs, HighHello is a true cannabis subscription platform that provides education, guidance, and great quality products conveniently delivered to your home for a low monthly price.
- Our Vision: "To become a lifestyle brand that embodies cannabis culture — bringing cannabis consciousness to everyone from the budding beginner to the seasoned consumer. All while being an integral part of the local cannabis ecosystem."
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- 5 years
Work Location: Remote