Family Physician at Physician-Owned Partnership
Full job description
Make a real contribution in a community where doctor-patient relationships matter.
Staff physicians who thrive here love what they do and enjoy the intellectual challenges of growing professionally, but they also understand how to take time for self-care and personal fulfillment. They embrace evidence-based medicine, cutting-edge technology, and positive relationships with their patients as well as the team.
As one of the few practices in our region to remain independent of large healthcare conglomerates, Lakewood Family Medicine is committed to providing exceptional, patient-centered care to our community. We believe that the best medical outcomes come from an environment that puts patients first and protects the quality of life for all of our physicians.
HIGHLIGHTS & BENEFITS
Own Your Future
Staff physicians have the opportunity to join the practice as a partner/owner after their first year.
Enjoy Work/Life Balance with a 4-Day Workweek
Great Compensation & Benefits
On top of competitive salaries and bonuses, our physicians have access to: quality health insurance with 80% employer-sponsored premiums for employees; 18 days of PTO and 6 paid holidays, mobile phone reimbursement; $40k life insurance plan; and after one year, 401(k) retirement plans with employer-matched contributions.
CME reimbursements are available for continued professional growth.
Vibrant downtowns and breath-taking outdoors
Holland, MI offers the best of both worlds—access to outdoor activities like swimming, hiking, kayaking or biking and a vibrant downtown scene that attracts visitors from around the globe without the big-city commute.
- Provide compassionate family-medical services to a diverse group of patients.
- Exercise independent medical judgement in care and treatment.
- Document medical and clinical care in patient medical record.
- Assign appropriate diagnosis and procedure codes to allow 3rd party billing.
- Teach medical students on clinical rotations.
- Collaborate with other physicians and medical professionals to ensure the best-possible diagnosis and treatment.
- Current, valid medical license in Michigan (or ability to obtain)
- Controlled substance permit
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
ABOUT LAKEWOOD FAMILY MEDICINE
Our mission is to provide exceptional, comprehensive family-centered healthcare. Lakewood Family Medicine patients receive quality, professional and comprehensive healthcare to meet their unique needs, no matter their stage of life. Our providers and staff welcome patients into a compassionate environment that upholds their dignity and provides them with the education and preventive care to help every person achieve optimal health.
Learn more at https://lakewoodfamilymedicine.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Primary Care
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Holland, MI 49424: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have any additional specialty certifications?
- BC/BE (Required)
- Medical License (Required)
- Controlled Substance Permit (Preferred)
Work Location: In person