Summer Camp Counselor
Full job description
RCI: Sports Management Solutions is a small business in Bryan, TX. We are professional, agile and our goal is to utilize leadership skills in order to act as a role model and guide for the kids through their camp activities.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
The core responsibilities of the RCI Sports Camp Counselor will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting with field set-up and take-down for various activities.
- Instructing campers with proper rules for a variety of games and activities.
- Ensure a fun and safe learning environment for all campers.
- Closely monitor all campers and ensure teams stay on schedule throughout the day.
- Monitoring the entrance to greet campers and their families and check them in and out accordingly.
- Facilitate the growth of the campers as they play and work in their assigned teams.
- Assisting with any other needs related to Travis Fields issued by the on-site Director.
- Supervise the campers as they work to strengthen their team skills.
All camp counselors must be available for all camp dates. Training for Camp 1 will be on May 31st with the dates for this session on June 5th-7th. Training for Camp 2 will be on July 19th with the dates for this session on July 24th-26th. The camp will start at 9:00 am and end at 3:00 pm. Counselors will be expected to be there 1 hour prior and after camp for set up and take down.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bryan, TX 77801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person