Travel Advisor - Reservation Sales
Full job description
You will be responsible for fielding a high volume of traveler inquiries and providing our customers with an unparalleled booking experience. You will serve as a persuasive consultant for prospective renters; helping them find the vacation rental that best matches their needs.
The perfect candidate for this position is comfortable with high volume phone sales, is an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for stunning customers with great service, and a desire to overachieve individual and team goals. We support travelers 7 days a week and this position requires flexibility. Our hours are 8 am - 5 pm, 7 days a week, and holidays. You will work 3-4 days per week that can vary in start and end time, but it will include a minimum of one weekend day work.
- Lightning-fast response to a high volume of traveler booking inquiries via phone and email
- Convert inquiries over the phone by utilizing your sales skills - we love one call closes!
- Work across multiple booking platforms and can dexterously move between operating systems
- Meet and exceed individual and team goals
- Manage lead follow-up using our relationship management software (CRM)
- Develop a genuine understanding of what each traveler needs and match the traveler with the vacation rental that best suits them
- Thrill travelers with over-the-top service throughout the evaluation and booking process
- Sell travelers on 4 core standards, along with individual attributes of properties in our network
- Pitch travel insurance as an additional part of the booking process Qualifications
- Hotel or vacation rental industry experience required
- Minimum of 1 year of sales or customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- You are sales driven and look to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you.
- Minimum 2-4 years of sales experience in the mountain travel/hospitality industry, or hotel industry
- Selling to Ski/Mountain Travel agency network (required)
- Professional and compelling presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and computer skills with proven ability to maintain attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship skills
- Ability to constructively problem solve with travel agents, suppliers and our Mountain Travel Experts
- Strong ability to follow-up and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and self-assured
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Goal oriented with ability to achieve established sales goals
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent, professional customer service skills required.
- Existing travel agent relationships a plus
- Familiarity with travel agency consortia such as Virtuoso, Signature Travel Network, American Express, and Travel Leaders a plus
- Familiarity with Colorado ski resorts a plus
- Ability to travel to events and appointments
Qualified candidates should email cover letter and resume into indeed.
Gondola Resorts is a trusted leader in the vacation rental industry. We cater to the specific needs of those in search of Colorado ski resort vacation rental homes, condos, villas and town homes. Our locations include Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Snowmass, Vail and Keystone Resort Colorado. With so many lodging options available, we stand apart from the crowd with our easy-to-navigate website, assortment of quality vacation rentals, competitive prices and dedication to excellence. With comfort, space, entertainment and convenience under one roof, these homes are ideal for making ski resort memories with friends and loved ones. Gondola Resorts has been offering Colorado ski resort vacation rentals for more than a decade.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $29,741.00 - $52,091.00 per year
- Hotel or Vacation Rentals: 1 year (Required)
- Travel Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote