jobs in Bantam, CT
- Additionally, training and field service experience is strongly preferred.
- 2-year technical school degree in Engineering or suitable equivalent of education /…
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time.
- Complete special projects as assigned and serve as a…
- Ensuring front office customer service (telephone and reception desk).
- Managing timecard audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients…
- Due to the flexible nature of the position, this role will be at various locations vs. a permanent retail store.
- Connect with clients and determine their needs.
- Uses multiple client tools, client-specific reference materials, scripting, advanced technical knowledge, customer service skills and problem-solving skills to…
Farmington, CT 06032
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- This is a 12-month project.
- Establish project milestones and iterations based on risk and priority analysis.
- Lokesh M I Technical Recruiter.
- Hope you are doing Good!!!
- BIS also oversees accurate Company Automatic Feature (CAF) design and steady state processing.
- Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the…
- Answering high volume of incoming calls and emails.
- Candidate must have experience with handling a large volume of incoming calls and must be able to…
- We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial…
Be the first to see new jobs in Bantam, CT
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
At Kelly, we connect great people with great companies.